Bang fucking chan

Cuz this is gonna be full of rage and cursing and really fucking long 🤭 enjoyyyy

*chan is your best friend. you're currently in his studio as he makes a song. he invited you over cause he said he focuses better with your presence near him. you've been friends for about 4 years.*

*your laying down on the couch in the studio as chan is looking at his computer, making a new beat. you scroll on your phone*

"Yo Chan since I just turned 21 yesterday can i pleeeease go to a club"

*chan chuckles* "oh yeah? you know i'm gonna have to go with you to make sure nothing bad happens to a pretty little girl like yourself."

*he says sarcastically*

"Fine.. motherfucker.. "I mumble

*he glances at you and notices your annoyed. he chuckles again* "calm your tits you little brat." *he says teasingly*

I gasp. "Bang fucking Chan!"

"what? never heard me say that before? don't know if you can hear me talking with all that bitching and moaning your doing." *he smirks and makes sure to exaggerate on purpose to annoy you*

I stand up from the sofa." Bangchan! I'll have you know I am NOT MOANING I may be bitching but I have never moaned in your presence you deviated twisted man.."

*there's a smirk on his face. god he loves this part. he walks up close to you to get under your skin* "you sure haven't? you might have made a little moaning sound when i grabbed you and carried your little self around last week didn't you? *he asks teasingly as he brushes your hair off your face*

"So what? It's not like I asked you to manhandle me.. you know I think it's hot ..."I mumble

*he bites his lip as he smirks* "oh so you think that's hot do you? little brat..." *hes very close to you*

"Fuck.. "I whisper knowing I'm screwed up

"say that louder, don't be afraid to let people hear the way you talk to me." *he pushes you against the wall next to you*

I gather up my courage to speak up. "Chan fuck you.. for making me feel this way.."

*he smirk widens. he looks at you with teasing eyes* "did you just say what i think you said?" *he starts kissing your neck*

"Mhm.. "I bite my lip not to make any sounds

*there's a giggle in his smile as he chuckles and keeps kissing you* "are you sure you don't wanna make any sounds? I think you should be very loud." *he whispers*

"Jerk.. "I mumble running my hand through his adorable wavy hair.

*he kisses you softly on your cheeks and whispers in ypir ear* "you know I've got a better word you can use instead of jerk." *he chuckles and pushes you slightly with his hips against the wall*

"Yeah?" I take a deep breath to make it look like I care less than I do.

*he smiles devilishly and winks as his voice is a whisper* "it starts with an "S" what is it?" *his fingertips drag down your arm*

"I actually don't know.." I smile at the fact that i know him well enough to know that he's always wanted me to call him sexy. I'm usually the one teasing him about that but how the tables have turned..

*he chuckles and drags his fingernails up and down your arm* "that's all right I'm talking out of my ass anyways. I doubt you can think while I'm standing this close." he presses himself against you by your hips as he leans into you*

I get goosebumps from the way he's caressing my arm. I chuckle. "that would be actually funny if you weren't grinding on me right now"

*he smiles down at you. he knows how he makes you feel. his fingers drag up and down your shoulders before he lifts your arm up to his lips. he kisses your hand and smirks up at you.
"Chan.. ive known you for 10 years and not once have you ever been this hot god dammit"