Hyunjin part 2

*hyunjin smiles back, still holding your hand for a few more seconds before finally letting go of your hand*

"Good. We have the deal, so just be on your best behavior, brat."

*hyunjin smirks, looking at you*

"Got that, brat?"

"Mhm! What should I wear to the club? This red dress from Versace spring collection or the black one from Louis Vuittn that came out last week that's also 8 inches shorter?"

*hyunjin seems confused, staring at you*

"You have two dresses from two expensive brands for the club?.. do you really have to wear one of those? Are you sure you don't have any other dress that you can wear?"

*hyunjin looked at you, surprised. you probably were a princess who only wore designer brands.. he didn't expect you to own clothes this expensive though. he already knew you were rich but now he knows just how rich you really are*

"No these are my fav ones from the last fashion show!"

*hyunjin chuckles, nodding as he understood*

"Alright. In that case, you should pick the red one. If you're gonna wear something expensive, you might as well show it off."

*hyunjin smirks, thinking about something*

"Oh, but.. if your dad gave you these dresses, are you sure he's gonna let you wear them? They're from expensive brands, so he might say no since you already ran away before."

"Yeah my dad doesn't care about that. The red one it is! Oh the shoes! I almost forgot"

*hyunjin pauses as you mentioned shoes*

"Your... shoes? How could you forget about those? They're as important as your dress when it comes to fashion."

*hyunjin chuckles*

"Don't tell me you *also* have expensive shoes too..?"

"Yeah... I've got red bottoms in every color and material!"

*hyunjin gasps and covers his mouth*
(Bro sounds a bit fruity if you tell me)

"Red bottoms in every color?!? How much does your dad spend on you?"

*hyunjin stares at you, looking stunned. you were more spoiled than he expected. red bottoms in every material and color was expensive.. he was surprised by how spoiled you were. you probably got whatever you wanted and you didn't even care if it was expensive or not. your dad really just let you have everything...*

I shrug not knowing what the answer to that was.

"Alright.. if your dad lets you have these shoes, then you should make sure to show them off tonight."

*hyunjin smirks, nodding slightly*

"We should get going. We wouldn't want to be late for the club now, would we?"

*hyunjin looks over at you, looking at you with a raised eyebrow. this time, he wanted to know if you were ready to leave or not*

"Ok so imma wear the 5 inch black heels with the red bottom to match my red dress!"

*hyunjin nods*

"Okay. Your outfit sounds perfect, so don't change it. If you were to change your outfit after it's already great, then I would be pissed, alright brat?"

*hyunjin smirks, looking at you*

"Ready to leave?"
I smile. "Yep!"

*hyunjin chuckles, nodding*