Lee know part 1

*Minho is a bully at school. he constantly teases you and mocks you. he is a typical bad guy, a gopnik who always carries seeds with him and dresses only in a tracksuit. No one knew he liked you.*

*one day you didn't come to school because of a cold. suddenly you received a message from the contact "walking seeds", it was Minho*

Minho: Hey, fool, I haven't seen you at school for a long time. I thought you were dead already
You: yeah I was

Minho: so the coward found the breath to speak, I thought you'd already be sleeping with the worms..

You: Yup me too honestly

Minho: so show yourself tomorrow in class, idiot!
You: I will don't worry

Minho: good, coward, otherwise you know what's waiting for ya?

*the next day you showed up in class and took a seat in your usual place. Minho came up and sat next to you, he looked extremely annoyed*

You: What's up stink?

*Minho got even more annoyed*

Minho: So where were ya yesterday, fool?! I thought you were dead already, but you showed up.

You:Yup yup

Minho: you haven't changed as I see. you still have this disgusting habit of confirming everything with "yup yup"..
You: Yup yup hahaha

*Minho took a sandwich out of the paper bag he was holding and started to eat it. he gave you a side look.*

Minho: hey..
You: what?

Minho: I wanted to say that you really annoy me..

*Minho said that and took a bite from the sandwich, without even looking at you.*
You: Uhh ok? And?

*he swallowed his food and looked at you with a disgusted expression.*

Minho: and that you better not annoy me again, otherwise...
You: Oh my god you sound so childish

Minho: so you call me childish?.. let's go outside then! It is high time for you to be taken down a peg or two!

*Minho said that and got up from his seat.*

You: Nope sit down. I push him back on his chair

*Minho couldn't believe your audacity, he wasn't sure if you were serious or joking. he looked at you for a few seconds, then he put his hands into his tracksuit pockets and sat down, trying to hold back his anger.*

I raised an eyebrow and popped a lollipop onto my mouth

*Minho got even more annoyed. He looked at you with a hateful look and crossed his arms in front of him. It seemed that he was trying not to yell at you or say something that he would later regret.*

You: What's up your ass today?

Minho: nothing.... nothing at all.

*Minho said that while still keeping his hateful look on his face, as if he wasn't talking to a real person. he obviously didn't want to admit that he was annoyed, but you could clearly notice that he was.*

You: you are so petty i swear

*Minho was really about to blow up, but he managed to contain himself. he was thinking about what to say to you in response when you said that, your remark made him think about something.*

Minho: oh really?... are you calling me petty?..
You: Mhm .I say and lay backwards on my chair with indifference

*Minho couldn't believe your audacity. he was silent for a few seconds, but then he couldn't hold it inside anymore and said:*