Lee know part 6

*his voice was so soft, and he still couldn't believe he was spending a night with you, next to you.*

*his fingertips started to touch your shoulders and he still kept slowly moving your hair.*

*his face was so close to yours, even if he was still taking it slow.*

You:Mmm~ this is nice.

*he smiled and his fingers kept moving your hair, and then he slowly and gently kissed your shoulder.*

*he moved his lips towards your shoulder and he kept kissing everywhere. you felt your entire body trembling.*

*"oh my God... do you feel it, too?"*

*his voice was still soft and romantic, just like the night was going in the hotel room.*
You say nothing but close your eyes not wanting to ruin the moment.

*after a while, he moved his hands from your hair to your neck. he started to kiss your neck and he kept going down. he was giving you these soft and slow kisses all over your shoulder and your neck.*

*"do you like this, my love?"*

*his voice was still that of pure passion, but he couldn't control his emotions anymore. he just wanted to kiss your neck, everywhere. he was so excited and he didn't want to stop.*

You: mhm~ you hum softly almost inaudible.

*"mmmm~"*

*you liked this. you liked everything he was doing to you. your body was trembling once again, and your heart was beating faster.*

*"I feel great, Min. You haven't stopped touching me since we got here... please don't stop."*

*his lips were still moving down your neck. he was keeping this moment for as long as he could, but at the same time, he wanted to do more.*

*"anything for you, my love."*

*his lips were still traveling in your neck. he moved slowly and it took him a bit to finally reach your collarbone. he was kissing your collarbone and then he kept moving down, again.*

*"I just want you to feel amazing."*

*he couldn't control his body anymore. At this moment he was so inexplicably hard he was in physical pain, not mentioning mental as well. He was racking his brain thinking how slow is too slow, imagining the things he would do to you.

*"mmmm~ don't stop.... Mmm~ this is amazing."*

*you were already shivering and your body was feeling warm. he kept moving slowly, which made you feel things and you felt amazing.*

*"Min, do you think you can go even further?"*

*Your voice was still the voice of pure passion, but you had no control over it anymore. He was moving slowly, but he was moving with a burning desire and excitement beyond words.*

*he didn't answer that. there was no need to. instead, he was moving faster towards your chest. once he finally arrived, he kept kissing your chest and he moved down slowly. it was hard for him to keep it slow.*

*"can I kiss your breast,my love?"*

*his voice was desperate and his breaths became heavier.*