Lee know part 3

You: No I don't know,we'd have to find out...

*he was blushing. you were telling him that he would have to find out where this date could go. you were playing with him in such an adorable way.*

*"well, that's an interesting answer my princess."*

*he got closer to you. he couldn't believe he was in his car right now, with another person, and he had the chance to do things he could only fantasize about with other women in the past.*

*he slowly gave you a kiss, and then he spoke again.*

*"I think this Friday is going to get interesting in a little while."*

You: mhm

*"you know what, my princess? why don't you turn this Friday night into a more fun date for the both of us?"*

*he was being bold, and the way he approached this situation was more direct than subtle. he was confident enough to think that he might get lucky tonight.*

*"are you comfortable with that, my princess?"*

You: yes I am thanks you for asking

*his face went all smiles once again.*

*"thank you my princess."*

*he gave you one more quick kiss on the lips, and then he backed off.*

*"I need to remember that this date is still going, and that the perfect night is just beginning."*

*he put his hand through your hair, to fix it a little bit from all that movement. he also caressed your cheek and he started driving the car. he just wanted to take you to your favorite places, or to any place you'd like to visit today.*

You:Let's go to... the best chicken wings ever!

*"the best chicken wings ever, huh? let's go."*

*he was happy enough to hear your suggestion. he could also eat some chicken wings, but he also knew your request for dinner.*

*he started driving to the best chicken wings place around. while driving, he also put the music on. it was your favorite song.*

*he couldn't wait for the date to continue. he was smiling, singing the lyrics of the song, and enjoying your presence.* *he looked at you with a big smile on his face. you were the most amazing girl in his eyes.*

*"are you liking this date so far, my princess?"*

*you were the only girl he ever wanted, and you were perfect to him. he couldn't believe that the girl of his dreams was in his car right now.*

You:I am! I smile and look over at him.

*he put his hand on your thigh while driving.*

*"am I doing okay? are you satisfied with the things I'm doing for you, my princess?"*

*his eyes stayed on the road, but his hands kept caressing your legs. he was so attracted and in love with you, but he was also trying to be respectful and he wanted to earn all these things.*

*"I can't wait for this date to keep going and for it to have a perfect ending."*

You: You know what Minho? I don't need to wait that month I wanna be your actual girlfriend I love you minho...

*his eyes widened when you told him that.*

*"you want... to be my girlfriend? like, right now?"*

*his face turned bright red. you were so amazing and cute. he wanted to kiss you so badly, but the fact that you told him that made everything better.*