Planning Skye's 22 Birthday (I won't tell you what's planned)

"Good morning Princess," Leo whispers in my ear. I smile and snuggle closer to him, "How are you feeling after last night?" He asked me.

"A little sore, but nothing I can't handle," I told him, leaning up to kiss him on the nose. I got up and put on my fuzzy pajama bottoms and my all time favorite merch t-shirt. I put on the hoodie Leo gave me and hugged him as he finished getting dressed. I started to walk towards the door and fell, I grabbed the dresser just before I could hit the floor.

"Gah!" I screamed, Leo came rushing over. He picked me up bridal style and carried me downstairs. Gaby was making pancakes while Charlie was feeding Delilah. I could hear everyone go quiet when we walked in.

"Skye, you okay?" Kai asked, smirking when he saw how Leo was carrying me.

"I'm great. I just fell this morning. So Leo carried me," I say blushing. Leo smirks, kissing me on the head and everyone realizes what I meant by 'I fell'.

"DAMN, Leo!" Charlie said laughing and patting him on the back.

"CHARLIE LANGUAGE!!!" Gaby yelled.

"Sorry, I was just congratulating Leo about last night and how he and Skye did the deed last night," Charlie explained.

"I know, but please watch your language around Delilah," Gaby said, kissing her fiance's head while bringing over the pancakes.

"Leo, did Skye tell you she never did that before?" my brother asked.

"I did, and he took really good care of me. It's a night I will never forget."

"Okay, so Skye. Your birthday is just over a week away and I'm taking you on a girls trip! So go and pack your bags!" Gaby squealed. So I went and packed my bags. Leo gave me one of his shirts to sleep in and I obviously brought the hoodie he gave me. Once I was packed Leo and I cuddled in the living room with everyone.

My birthday is just a week away. Gaby insisted on taking me on a girls trip with the girls before my birthday so that they guys could plan my birthday. Jacob was coming since he didn't want to leave Tilly and he just didn't want to be with the guys. Delilah was staying at Charlie's parents house for the week. He would go check on her every day to spend some time with her. He would always go there to put her to sleep and stay there until he knew she was. I was excited for this girls trip. The boys planned my party and I was excited. I couldn't wait. The hardest part for me was being away from him. Gaby and I shared a room and it made it a little easier but I still miss him. I was in my room missing Leo and I needed to text him.

Leo: Hey sexy, what are you up to?

Me: Just lying in bed, thinking about you.

Leo: Oh, really? What were you thinking?

Me: Thinking about all the naughty things I want you to do to me.

Leo: Oh yeah? Like what?

Me: Like running your hands all over my body, kissing me all over and making me moan with pleasure.

Leo: Mmm, sounds amazing. I can't wait to do that to you. What else?

Me: I want you to take me in your arms and make me feel like the only girl in the world.

Leo: I can do that. I want to make you feel special.

Me: I also want you to whisper all kinds of naughty things in my ear.

Leo: Oh, I can definitely do that. Anything else?

Me: I want you to tease me until I can't take it anymore and then make love to me all night long.

Leo: Sounds amazing. I can't wait to do all of that and more when you get back the night before your birthday.