The Week Leading up to the Party

Ivy, Colby Brock (Ivy's boyfriend) and I just finished moving into my brother Conor, and cousin, Kai's, mansion. We had been moving our stuff from my mom's pool house (she turned it into a place for us to live for our last year of college) to the mansion. I was so happy to finally get out of there and live with my brother, cousin, and best friend for life!

*knock, knock* "Hey Sis, can I come in?" my brother asked

"Yeah come on in" I told him as I opened the door for him. Ivy and I were sitting on my bed chilling, "What's up?"

"I have some news and I know you're gonna love me for this" Conor told us.

"WHAT IS IT????!!!" I screamed in excitement.

"I know you're fans of Bars and Melody... and... well.." Conor started.

"Conor spit it out!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed

"Leo, Charlie, Gaby, Delilah, Domi, Shae, Rachel, Booke, Tilly and her BF Jacob are moving in with us." he says trying to keep a straight face.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Ivy and I scream.

"Oh and one more thing Skye, Leo's moving into the room to your left in 2 hours. The others will be moving in throughout the week" Conor says walking out.

"I have to go get showered and dressed!!! Bye Ivy!!!" I said as I ran to my bathroom to shower. I showered and got dressed. Ivy dutch braided my hair. I got my black ripped skinny jeans and my BamFam merch t-shirt with my pink adidas sneakers to finish the look. After about two hours I was ready to meet him.

"SKYE!! He's here!!" I hear my brother call me. I ran downstairs (Ivy was hanging out with Colby). As soon as I get to the bottom of the stairs (also right next to the elevator) I see him. I freeze with the biggest smile on my face.

"Hi, Skye right? Breathe, your brother told me a lot about you. Just breathe, okay?" Leo told me. I take a moment to breathe, I look over to see Leo and Conor doing their bro handshake. I go over and slap my brother's arm for telling Leo so much about me and then rest my hand on his arm (not realizing that Leo can see the tattoo I have of his name in cursive inside a heart half-way up my left forearm) and yell at him saying, "SERIOUSLY!!! WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU EMBARRASS ME!!!!!!!" Conor just bursts out laughing. I look over to Leo and see him coming over to us. I see him looking at my arm. I go to cover my tattoo, but he catches my hand before I can cover it.

"That's a beautiful tattoo, Skye. I love the heart," Leo says with a flirtatious smirk on his face. I cover my face with my hands trying to hide the blush on my face. Leo pulls me into a hug and kisses my head before asking me to show him his room and to help him with his stuff.

After about 3 hours, all of Leo's stuff was in his room. Ivy comes over and introduces herself to Leo. The three of us talk for a while before Charlie calls Leo, Ivy and I see ourselves out. Just before I leave Leo slips a piece of paper (it has his phone number on it) into my hand with a smirk on his face as he picks the video call with Charlie.

Leo on the phone with Charlie (italics is the phone call)

Charlie: Hey bro. How was moving in?

Leo: Really good.

Charlie: I saw that smile on your face when you picked up? Spill

Leo: It's about Conor's sister. She's really sweet and beautiful. Her friend is just as nice and pretty, but there's something different about Skye. She has a tattoo of my name in cursive in a heart halfway up her forearm. She was embarrassed that Conor told me so much about her and she looks so cute when she blushes.