The Romantic Getaway in Naples FL

Leo and I have been planning a trip together for two years. Leo has been planning everything and isn't telling me anything. The only thing I know is where we're going and when.

"GABY!!!!! I need your help," I called to Gaby, "Leo and I are going to Florida and I don't know what to pack." I told her. Gaby helped me pack all of the perfect outfits. I still had no idea what Leo had planned for us, but I was really excited.

time skip to the day we leave

"Ready princess?" Leo asked me as we left for the airport. Charlie drove us to the airport. When we get to the airport, we get our bags checked and head to the gate. I still can't believe that we're going to Florida. We got to the gate and waited to board the plane. It was finally time to board the plane. Leo and I got on the plane and took our first class seats.

"I love you Leo! I can't wait for this trip" I say leaning my head on his shoulder. Leo smiles and kisses my forehead.

The flight attendant stands at the front of the aircraft, facing the passengers and begins to speak in a clear and confident voice.

"Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen, welcome aboard Flight 123 heading to New York City. Before we take off, we would like to provide you with some important safety information. Please pay close attention as it may save your life in the unlikely event of an emergency."

She holds up a safety card and continues, "On behalf of the captain and the entire crew, we would like to remind you that this is a non-smoking flight. Smoking is strictly prohibited on this aircraft, including the lavatories. Federal regulations require compliance with all posted signs and crew member instructions. This aircraft is equipped with emergency exits located at the front, middle, and back of the cabin. Please take a moment to locate the nearest exit to you, keeping in mind that it may be behind you."

She points to the seatbelt sign above her head and says, "For your safety, please remain seated with your seatbelt securely fastened whenever the seatbelt sign is illuminated. To fasten your seatbelt, insert the metal end into the buckle and pull tight. To release, simply lift the top of the buckle."

The flight attendant then demonstrates the use of the oxygen mask and life vest, saying, "In the event of a sudden loss of cabin pressure, oxygen masks will drop from the compartment above your seat. Pull the mask down to start the flow of oxygen and place it over your nose and mouth. Make sure to secure your own mask before assisting others. In the unlikely event of a water landing, life vests are located under your seat. Pull the red tab to inflate the vest or blow into the tube. The light on the vest will activate automatically upon contact with water."

As she finishes her demonstration, the captain's voice comes over the intercom, "Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. This is your captain speaking. Welcome aboard Flight 123. We are currently third in line for takeoff and should be in the air shortly. I would like to thank you for choosing to fly with us today and I assure you that your safety is our top priority. Our flight time to Naples Florida is approximately 5 hours. We hope you enjoy your flight with us and thank you again for choosing our airline."

The flight attendant then finishes her safety demonstration, reminding passengers to keep their seatbelts fastened and tray tables stowed for takeoff. She thanks the passengers for their attention and wishes them a pleasant flight.

Soon the plane is on the runway and starts taking off. I start getting really anxious and feel Leo hold my hand.

"Skye, look at me," Leo tells me and I look at him, "It's okay, breathe," he tells me helping me and rubbing his thumb on the back of my hand comforting me, "close your eyes for me," he tells me and I close my eyes and breathing slowly, "listen to my voice, okay?" Leo tells me. I focus on his voice as he starts to SING my favorite cover that he and Charlie did, Perfect by Ed Sheeran. As soon as he finishes singing, the plane has taken off and is in the air, "better?" he asks