Announcing the engagement, the wedding, and the honeymoon

"Well????? What's the surprise??" Ivy asked impatiently, Colby put a hand on her shoulder. I blush nuzzling my face into Leo's neck and holding out my hand showing them the engagement ring.

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Tillie squeals, running over and giving us a hug. The rest of our friends come over and hug us. Leo goes to put me down but I just hold onto him tighter.

"Princess, are you okay? You were limping earlier" Leo smirks, whispering in my ear causing me to blush harder and the entire room went silent.

"Leo!!!" Charlie bursts out laughing, "I'm guessing by that statement, you two had a romantic evening celebrating your engagement last night," Charlie says, only making me blush harder. I see Tillie grab a pillow and twack Charlie on the head.

"Charlie! Be nice!" Tillie says giggling, "congratulations and Leo treat her well" Tillie tells him.

"He already does," I say, trying to stay awake.

"Get some rest baby, you've had a long couple days," Leo says, kissing my head and carrying me to our room (Leo moved into my bedroom so now his room is a guest bedroom). He places me under the covers before sliding in next to me. We had a long flight home and I was so tired. Leo held me close and kissed my head before bed.

Time slip to the wedding (I'm too lazy to write all the stuff before: the venue and reception picture is below)

"Gaby, I'm so nervous," I tell her as I pace around the room (Skye's dress is the one below)

Gaby puts a hand on my shoulder, "Skye, you look amazing and the crown instead of a veil will make Leo's heart melt because you are his princess

Gaby puts a hand on my shoulder, "Skye, you look amazing and the crown instead of a veil will make Leo's heart melt because you are his princess." I look at her and Tillie, Brook, Ivy and Rachel. They all look so beautiful.

 They all look so beautiful