Brighton

OCTOBER 2, 2023, 4:26 PM

"Is that the last box?" The older asked.

"Yeah- I'm pretty sure it is, Charlie."

Charlie, the 2nd oldest of the Enders, is one of the most kindest people you will ever meet.

"Ranboo, go get the last box and go check up on Vanilla to make sure he isn't sick, we just got off a 10 hour flight a couple of days ago, he's probably still suffering from jetlag and the new place."

The dirty blonde turned to face Matthew, rolling their electric blue eyes and groaning while taking off their headphones and putting them around their neck.

Matthew.

He was the oldest and the other legal guardian.

He was a rather fun or serious guy, there's simply no in-betweens.

"Why did we even have to go here?!" Ranboo groaned, zipping up their grey jacket.

"We could make more money here, Ranboo." Matthew paused, "And we can live nicer. Our parents left us this house in our inheritance for a reason. The only reason why we didn't move here sooner is because Tiffany was still finishing up middle school. She also got modeling jobs here."

Tiffany.

The youngest of the Enders.

Matthew gestured to the big white house behind them.

The house had a rather modern design, a glass door with a black frame, the same with the windows.

The garage was huge.

There was also a backyard with a pool and a garden, and there were more than enough rooms that all had bathrooms and walk-in closets.

Ranboo sighed.

He knew this was for the better.

"Alright.. And, uh.." Ranboo paused, "When do we start school? You know, Tiffany graduated early, so.. When do we start?"

"Next week or two, when we finally have all our furniture, and we're somewhat used to the layout of this city." Charlie answered their question.

"We going shopping in a couple of days to go get your school supplies and stuff for your guys' rooms. We already have a car, and we've been here for a couple of days. The school you guys will be going to is the one near Brighton Park." Matthew informed the 2.

"SMP high or Brighton High?"

"SMP high." Matthew stated, "Now go get the last box and check up on Vanilla!"

Ranboo nodded before going to the moving van, getting the last box, and putting it inside.

Inside was half furnished.

I mean..

The kitchen had a fridge, the pantry was filled, there were chairs for the island table, they had already gotten pots and pans, the fridge was loaded with food, they already had gotten a dinner table and some chairs.

The living room had a big ass TV, one of those fancy ones where it's built into the table, and there's this button to make it go up, a couch, a couple of bean bags, and some random coffee table.

Ranboo walked over to where Vanilla was, near the backyards door.

Vanilla had his own corner, an automatic feeder, a bowl of water, and a black futon where he was lying on.

"Hello, Vanilla!" Ranboo greeted excitedly as the dog ran into their arms.

Ranboo couldn't help but giggle when seeing Vanilla so excited.

They've had this dog since they were 12, and they couldn't imagine losing them. (Stfu people who came from coffee confessions)

"Who's a good boy~? You are~! You are~!" Ranboo gushed as Vanilla kept on looking at them excitedly, trying to keep still in their arms.

"Ranboo! Help with the moving boxes! I can hear you playing with Vanilla!" Charlie shouted at the other.

"Right! Coming!" They yelled back, setting Vanilla down and leaving to go help with the boxes.

(Sorry that this chapter is a bit short! Next chapter will be longer!)