Fuck. (Literally.)

"Hey, uh- where's your bathroom?" Ranboo asked, looking at Tommy.

"Oh- I actually have my own. It's in the hallway, and it's the second room to the left." Tommy answered truthfully.

"Thanks!" Ranboo said as he left.

There was somewhat of a hallway in Tommy's room.

The hallway consisted of 3 rooms and 1 main room.

One of the rooms was a small storage room, keeping spare blankets, pillows, and sometimes beer, but we won't get into that.

The other room was his closet.

It was a walk-in closet, but despite him practically wearing the same clothes every day, it probably had some good stuff in there.

Finally, the bathroom.

The bathroom was really just a bathroom besides the sinks were outside.

And that's what we call the main room.

"Oh, and- I'm a bit hungry, so I'm just gonna go get some food." Tommy declared.

Molly nodded, "Alright, take however long you need."

Tommy then left, the door leaving a light thud as he closed it.

"What the fuck did you do?!" Molly asks Tubbo immideatly.

"Uh.. I might've spiked the fruit punch.."

Molly's eyes widened, practically flinching when she heard her beloved friend say that.

"WHAT?!" Molly shouted, a bit too loud.

"Shut up! Ranboo might hear!" Tubbo said instantly.

"Well, how much did you put in there?!"

"Only a little..?"

"What?!" Molly whisper-screamed, knowing that was a lie.

"What?! Was that not the plan?!" Tubbo asks instantly.

"No, you idiot! What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Molly adds on.

"Oh my god- if Tommy finds out, he will KILL us." Molly panics as Tubbo just sits there.

"Why are you not freaking out?!" Molly asked, wanting to rip out Tubbo's organs.

"Because this was part of the plan..?" Tubbo replies.

"No, the fuck, IT WASNT!" Molly sighs and takes a deep breath before continuing, "Here's how shit is gonna go. We won't tell Tommy that we- or you, spiked the fruit punch, Alright? It was.. Uhm.. Who went to this party that his family have beef with.. Isabelle Luarene! She has a reputation to do that!"

"So.. Do we tell him..?" Tubbo asked.

"What?! No! It's just that if he asks, we say it was Isabelle!" Molly stated.

"So-"

The bathroom door opened, revealing Ranboo.

"Hey, guys! What's up?" Ranboo said with a grin as he sat down on the queen sized bed with the other 2.

"H-hey, Ranboo.." Tubbo greeted.

"U-uhm.. So.. So tell me, Ranboo.. Are you feeling.. weird by any chance?" Molly tried to smile but looked horrified.

Ranboo seemed to catch on.

"Uhm.. why..?" Ranboo asks.

"Just.. Answer." Molly added.

"Uhm.. Vision's going a bit blurry, but I'm fine.." Ranboo answered.

"Oh..!" Molly says with a forced grin, "Are you ok?"