It wasnt that bad.

OCTOBER 23, 2023, 4:02 PM

Ranboo dreaded this time and day.

The day when he has to hang out with Tommy and be with him for a 5 hour minimum.

School with him was bad enough.

Hanging out with him, knowing that he couldn't lie their way out of this, was worse.

"We ready to hang out with the demon?" Bill asked, this time in the driver's seat while Ranboo was in the front and Aimsey and Guqqie in the backseat.

"Yeah.." Guqqie practically groaned with annoyance.

"Alrigh- Ew. I see his hair." Aimsey paused, "And the axe body spray."

"I also see Molly and Tubbo." Ranboo added.

MEANWHILE..

The 3 sat in a booth that was big enough for 7 people since they had made a reservation a day ago.

With 2 bowls of fries on the table, the 3 friends just start talking.

"Why are they just staring at us?" Molly asked the other 2.

"Why would we know?" Tubbo shot back.

"Pfft- Look at the bitch in the dumbass unicorn shorts." Molly pointed at a middle aged woman wearing unicorn shorts and a rainbow shirt that said 'GIRL POWER' in big bold letters.

She also had unicorn ears.

"PFFT-" Tubbo and Tommy laughed before they were on the floor with Molly.

"Wait- they're coming." Molly pointed out as the 4 jumped out of the car.

As everyone else walked into the arcade, Bill locked the car since he had the keys on him.

The 4 walk in, looking around to see Tommy, Molly, and Tubbo.

Guqqie points at their table, so they all quickly sit down before anyone draws too much attention to them.

"Hey!" Tubbo greeted sweetly while shoving a fry in his face.

"Hi." Ranboo says, trying to sound happy but only sounding like an average 50 year old man who has been drinking his problems away since his wife left him.

"So, Ranboo, how ya doin'?" Tommy asked only Ranboo specifically.

Ranboo gets slightly annoyed but gets calmed down by Bill, patting their shoulder.

"I've been doing good. 'Thought you wouldn't ask me that because you asked me that multiple times in school." Ranboo said before a waiter came over.

The waiter they got had stupidly messy but contained, if that makes sense, ginger hair, although it was hard to tell if he actually was a brunette or not, a striped sweater that was red and blue was under the apron all waiters are forced to wear, and a pair of light blue jeans.

"Is this the rest of your party?" He asks, they have a simple name tag that reads 'PISO'.

"Yeah!" Molly responded.

"I swear I've seen you before." Tommy said, despite the fact there's a chance he's never seen this twink-like mother fucker.

"Uhm.." Now Piso is feeling a bit uncomfortable, knowing that the blonde might've seen them outside of work despite not seeing him ever in his life.

"Ok, Tommy, you can't just say that. Look," Ranboo turns to the waiter, "I'm sorry if this is personal, but do you go to SMP high?"

Piso suddenly just sighs mentally out of relief since he thought he would have to lie their way out of this situation, like family members asking if they're straight or not, "Yeah! I do!"