Media

OCTOBER 17, 2023, 5:42 PM

"Alright.. So you said you wanted me to dig up all the dirt I can find on Ranboo?" Molly asked Tommy, who was sitting on the couch with Tubbo and Molly's cat Smokey since they were all at her house.

"Yes! I can't believe I got it wrong by one!" Tommy rambled, groaning.

"It's not that deep. The guy won fair and square." Tubbo said as he shoved a strawberry in his mouth as he kept on petting Smokey.

"Deeper than anyone would go into you." Tommy scoffed.

"Shut the fuck up you bitch!" Tubbo shouted.

"Both of you! Shut the fuck up!" Molly yelled over the 2.

"Anyway, I have 3 possible accounts." Molly said before she connected her IPad to the TV.

"We have wtfranboo and we have Ranboohatesyou." Molly stated, "The only problem we have is that Ranboohatesyou has a picture of a small dog for their profile picture and wtfranboo has a profile picture of someone sitting on a fence wearing a dark green sweater and a pair of jeans while the face is cropped out. And, worst of all, both of the accounts are privated."

"How the hell do we find out then?" Tommy asked.

"Good question. You're lucky I always pay attention to everyone's outfits in case I notice that it's not theirs." Molly says before she starts going off, "This. This right here is the same sweater Ranboo wore to school."

"Alright then, go follow it." Tubbo said before petting Smokey.

"It's not that easy, Tubbo." Tommy tells the other.

"Ah, it is, actually." Molly says, raising up a single finger before showing the 2 she had already followed wtfranboo.

"Wtfranboo is just an alt account. The dog in the profile picture is actually their dog. I wasn't able to dig up so much information from their alt account, but it was enough to find out that they barely had any friends in America. Their second name is Mark, their rich, and their brother Matthew is, what seems like, an asshole. From what I can guess, Ranboohateyou is the main account." Molly stated as Smokey got off Tubbo's lap to go to his cat tree.

"Why aren't you following the main account then?" Tubbo questioned.

"It seems like someone told them that I tell their secrets easily. The account is private for a reason. They aren't accepting my request for a reason. I can only guess that Aimsey had told them." Molly shrugged.

"Aimsey? The one who's with Guqqie? The 2 who didn't fit in the senior classroom, so they ended up being in the junior classroom?" Tommy recalled.

"Yes. Those 2." Molly returned.

"I just have to wait for that singular notification."

MEANWHILE..

"Molly is trying to follow my main account." Ranboo told their 3 friends, trying to hold back their laugh.

A mixture of,

"Ain't no way-"
"PFTTT-"
"Dont you DARE accept it."

Echoed around the room.

"Didn't you only let her follow your alt because you wanted to be salty and wanted her to see you were rich or something?" Bill asked as he stuffed a twinkie in his mouth.

"Pfft- obviously." Ranboo chuckled, "But seriously, do I accept it?"

"No. I overheard her conversation on the phone while we were in art club while we were on break. She said something about digging up dirt on someone. My advice, don't accept it." Guqqie warned the other.

"Speaking of you being rich," Aimsey paused to swallow the marshmallow she was eating, "What do your parents do for all the money?"

Oh..

"Actually- uhm.."

2 options.

Lie or tell the truth.

"They're kinda- uhm.. 6 feet below." Ranboo laughed while pointing to the ground.

"OH-" The group of 3 had their jaws dropped.

"But uh- My brother is a music producer, and my other brother is a lawyer, my sister is actually taking some jobs in modeling. I used to play the violin for cafés for a bit of money back in America, but.. You know, we live here now." Ramboo shrugged.

"Wait.. What do you post on the other account?" Bill asked the dirty blonde.

"Oh- Uh.." Ranboo checked their phone, "Just some things about my life, nothing special."

"Nothing special?" Aimsey raised a brow.

"Nope."

"Accept Molly's request." Guqqie said in an instant.

"You just told me not to." Ranboo pointed out, "Do I accept it or not?"

"Accept it, goddammit!" Bill shouted.

"ALRIGHT- ALRIGHT.." Ranboo replied as he tapped the button that said 'accept'.

"There, happy?" Ranboo groaned.

"Just gotta wait for school tomorrow." Aimsey laughed.

Suddenly, a rumble was heard.

A low rumble.

"What was that?" Bill questioned, looking at Ranboo.

"The garage. Get in the closet. Now." Ranboo said in an instant, whipping their head to everyone else.

"What? Why?" Asked Aimsey with confusion.

"Just do it!" Ranboo shouted.

"I- ok!" The 3 soon ran inside the closet, shutting the door.

"Ranboo! I'm home!" Matthew called out.

"Hey!" Ranboo shouted back as their door was opened.

"Do you want anything from In n' out? There's one nearby."

"Uh.. Just get me some fries and a burger." Ranboo shrugged.

"K. See ya." Matthew said before leaving.

"You guys can come out now!"