The 4 Strangers

OCTOBER 29, 2023, 7:26 AM

Ranboo woke up with a banging in their head.

He couldn't help but wince as he sat up.

Although he noticed something.

This wasn't their bed.

This wasn't their room for all that matters!

Ranboo gasped as he saw themself fully nude, feeling like crying after.

"Wait.. Then.." Ranboo muttered, turning to see Tommy in the same bed.

"Oh my god!" Ranboo yelled under their breath.

Tears started to run down their face as they quickly put on the clothes that were on the floor, not caring if it wasn't theirs.

Ranboo winced, trying to stand up with the pain filling their legs.

"Dammit-" They muttered, using the wall as support.

"Wait.." They said under their breath as they patted themself down, finding their phone about 15 seconds later.

"Oh, thank god.." They muttered.

They looked at the notifications on their phone, seeing basically almost everyone in the family had texted.

Matte finish 🤓☝️
Where are you??
Yesterday, 10:34 PM
Ranboo
This isn't funny
Yesterday, 11:02 PM
+6 missed calls

CharCOAL 🙄
Ranboo??
Where did you go???
Yesterday, 9:46 PM
Tiffany is starting to worry
Fuck
The whole family is
Yesterday, 10:25
RANBOO!!!
ANSWER!!!
Yesterday, 10:32
+3 missed calls

My fav midget ❤️
Ran???
Where are you??
Yesterday, 9:23 PM
Dawg
It's been an hour 😭
Yesterday, 10:21 PM
Dude
Srs
Where did you go??
You disappeared in thin air
Yesterday, 11:26 PM
We're about to leave now
2:35 AM
Yk what
I'll call an Uber for you
It should be here in 10 mins
2:42 AM
+2 missed calls

"Shit.." Ranboo said under their breath, trying to fight off the pain in their legs and head as they put on their jacket.

Leaving the room, they see 4 people.

"Morning, dumbass- Oh?" It was a pinkette wearing grey sweatpants and a white T-shirt as their long hair stayed in a low ponytail.

"Who's that?" A raventte with a blue oversized hoodie, but not too oversized, and some sweatpants.

"Guys, how about we be nice?" A guy with black hair, black eyes, black shirt, and grey sweatpants offered.

"Alrighty then.. Who are you?" A brunette with a yellow sweater and grey sweatpants, holding 2 mugs, one that says , 'STUPID IDIOT' and the other just being a light pink mug.

"Uhm.. My name is Ranboo.." Ranboo states, trying to smile.

"You ok, kid? The fruit punch was spiked last night.. Apperantly a bitch named Isabelle spiked it." The ravenette wearing the blue hoodie asked.

"We have painkillers." The brunette says as he takes out a white bottle, looking like the label had been, or attempted, to be ripped off.

"Can I have some..?" Ranboo asked the almost familiar stranger.

"Yeah! Don't worry!" The pinkette says, "Wilbur, go get the boy some water."

"Bitch why me?" The brunette, who's name is Wilbur apperantly, barked back.