Welcome to SMP high!

OCTOBER 16, 2023, 6:30 AM

RING!!!

RING!!!

RING-

Ranboo groaned, slamming their hand against the cancel on their alarm clock.

They finally got their house fully furnished.

Now their sitting in a messy, king-sized bed, a white blanket that was now on the floor, 4 pillows that were all over the bed, plushies were everywhere on the floor, a bunch of other shit was in their room, a desk with a matching chair, their violin was in the corner, so was their bag, and they had picked up their books and schedule a couple days back and had a tour of the school.

Ranboo groaned once again, rolling off their bed. (Literally)

"OW!" They shouted due to the impact of falling 3 feet and falling onto the wooden floor.

Groaning once again, they managed to get up and stumble their way down the stairs.

"Mornin', Ran!" Charlie greeted at the table.

"Mornin, Charlie..." Ranboo's words were rather slurred together due to the fact that they had just woken up.

"Morning, Ranboo!" Matthew greeted, to get a nod in response.

"Where's Tiffany?" Charlie asked the other 2.

"Probably still asleep, it's fine, though since school doesn't start until 8:20." Matthew answered.

Dammit, they forgot about that and could've slept in.

"Anyway, breakfast's done." Matthew proceeded to put a plate of bacon and eggs in front of Ranboo as Vanilla just watched instead of eating his own kibble.

Ranboo proceeded to eat their food until they were done and put it in the sink.

They brushed their teeth and looked in the mirror.

Damn they look like a mess.

It's like them in middle school but older.

Splashing water on their face, they wiped it dry with some paper towels, throwing it in the trash.

A little bit more awake.

Walking into their room and into their closet, they didn't exactly know what to wear.

Basic outfit it is.

Light brown cargos, a dark green sweater with brown designs, light brown converse, and a black and white mask.

It's good enough.

They shoved all their books into their bag, putting their computer in there, too, and bringing their violin downstairs to get their water bottle and snack.

By now, it was 7:00, Charlie and Matthew already left to their rooms to get ready for work.

Ranboo filled up their water bottle with water and just threw in a pack of fruit snacks in their bag