Chapter 32: Shego with A Little Helping Hand

Shego was in her vacation spot getting a massage from a handsome fellow. Hot coals were on her back and a face mask was on her face to keep her skin moist. Her hair was wrapped in a towel. After threatening... I mean asking permission for time off she went to her usual hangout just to chill in the cool breeze. She goes there after tiresome fights with the princess as her muscles aches all over.

She goes there to relax unfortunately she couldn't do that as her mind keeps wondering back to the buffoon. She just couldn't get him being kidnap out of her mind no matter how much she tries. She wanted to assist in finding him but wasn't sure if she's willing to partner up with her rival. Still, this is for Stoppable and vexingly she would do anything for him.

She shook her head disappointed with herself, "I can never catch a break."

.

Meanwhile, Kim shows them what Wade showed her. They stare at the footage wondering who the man was and what is his connection with their friend. He also seems to be associated with three men however, they were dress differently than the man with white hair. They suspect that the white hair man must be the three's leader. However, that was only a hunch as they don't have any solid proof to go on. All this is just speculations.

Bonnie rests her head on a table as she flicks a pencil and it rolls on the other side before falling on the floor. They were hold up in Bueno Nacho as Kim shares information. Bonnie was bored, "So what do we do now? We get a glimpse of the guy yet we don't know who he is."

"Wade is working on that right now. He's checking street cameras trying to get the man's face. There is a possibility that the man may have escape on other streets as well so Wade is looking into it. We will know when he finds something."

Bonnie was not please. She felt that no one is not getting anything done. It seems like Kim is all bark and no bite when she claims that she could solve everything faster. So that's all you have to go on. Just waiting until your computer friend comes up with something. You and your accomplice sucks.

Kim was infuriated, "Well I don't have all the answers," she exclaims tic off, "I don't even know why Ron was kidnap. Was this a plot to get back at me. I don't know. No one had made any demands and I don't know anyone who could possibly have a grudge against me."

"I do," Bonnie responds with a raise eyebrow and a smirk.

Kim rolls her eyes, "Anyone but you."

Tara looks at Kim, "Do you think any one of your villains could be behind it?"

She shook her head, "No. I already check all of them. They don't have Ron."

The group grows silent pondering their next move.

.

Kim returns home after the meeting in Bueno Nacho but as she was about to enter her house, she saw a woman in front of Ron's door. The woman was currently knocking on it trying to get someone to answer. Curious of the mysterious woman Kim went to investigate. She was met with a woman with brown hair and grey eyes dress in blue jeans and a black shirt with a strange logo on it. In her opinion the woman looks really pretty. It turns out that the woman is Nora from the Animal Rescue Team and she came by Ron's house since he wasn't answering any of her calls.

Nora smiles apologetically at Kim as she explains why she was at his house. She immediately recognizes the redhead from the news and Ron like talk about her a lot. Apparently, she was here to deliver Rufus back to his owner as he spends a few nights at her place since he wasn't feeling well. Ron was really concern so he brought him to Nora. Seemingly, the naked mole rat was suffering from a stomach ache and Nora deduce that it is eating too many human foods instead of what it normally eats. When Rufus found out that he couldn't eat cheese anymore he was very upset. He made moping noises trying to get Nora to sympathize with him and hand him a piece of cheese. He tried that tactic for several days yet she was adamant on not giving him any.