Cracks That Can't Be Healed

Something was causing Oscar's body to move. He couldn't remember what happened, just a bright light than darkness. Seeing through his eyes he realized Ozpin was in control of his body. Ozpin appeared to be trying to heal Jaune? Oh, that's right, Oscar blew everyone up. The blonde knight (and the others) lay unconscious on the ground. They all seemed to not be that badly injured except for Yang and Jaune. Jaune had burns all across the left side of his face going all the way down to his feet. Yang had minor burns on her legs but was still in worse shape than the others who just had little burns here and there.
Oscar was slightly stunned by the scene he had made. The monstra had a big hole inside of it now, but it wasn't dead. Not really thinking, Oscar regained control of his body. He guessed that since Ozpin was away for so long it had gotten a little harder for him to take control. Once he regained control he stared at their body's before his eyes landed on Ruby.
Realization hit him like a hurricane, he had just tried to kill himself and 7 other children. What did he do!? Tears were streaming down his face and he had suffered serious burns all throughout his body. He didn't know what to do, everything had fallen apart. He just lost everything he ever had.
He stepped back and heard a, CRUNCH. Looking down he saw a cracked emerald green pendant. That made the tears come out even faster. The little olives on it had lost their shine and there was a crack crisscrossing throughout the heart of it. It felt like the pendant symbolized him, his broken heart and the loss of his shine. It was bitter irony.
Ozpin's voice sounded in his head, 'Don't panic Oscar, it's alright'
All of Oscar's anger came rushing back at Ozpin's voice. He didn't respond he was still in shock, shaking his head he ran. This wasn't the first time he had run blind through the grim, but this time he wouldn't meet something as kind as Ruby when he stopped. Turning a corner he ran into none other than the queen of grim herself. Oscar had ran right into Salem.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!! OH MY GOSH ITS FINALLY DONE!!! I'm so freaking excited to write the next book! It might take a week or two before the first chapter will be out, but I promise you won't be disappointed. Don't worry I won't just abandon this, not on such a big cliffhanger, I hate it when that happens. There will be a epilogue after this though so don't skip it! It's important. Thank you to everyone who has read this!! Love y'all <3