Hunting For Food

"Hey, so, a question."

"What is it?"

"Do you guys think Dokkaebi would make a great punching bag?"

"Honestly, better give him to someone who's so into cute things and strangle him in excitement."

"Good idea. But who?"

"...baby?"

"Oh, Baby drool and burps. That would be great emotional damage!"

Augh. Don't remind him! His dark history!

[Several Constellations are Laughing at the Mental Image]

[1,500 Coins have Been Sponsored]

This morning had started with such a cheery note of Dokja-yah telling others how the Mainstream Group had bought half the food, then resold them at outrageous prices. Like, they complain that Dokja-yah's price of 50 coins is too much? The mainstream group sells them at 200. Four times that.

Overkill much?

Quoting Kim Namwoon, "I rather buy Ellain Monkey's Lung and chance my luck aboveground." Quote ends.

Which, fair. Three pieces of food from Mainstream Group can buy you an Ellain Monkey's Lung with 100 coins left.

Oh. And that bastard had the gall to blame this on his darling Star.

What an audacity.

Mia-yah had to hug his legs before he could do anything drastic.

The Mainstream Group added a clause that they could barter it with something precious or valuable.

Lee Hyunsung had to wrestle Jung Heewon from marching over the tent where some women entered, guarded by lewdly grinning members of the Mainstream group. Only manage to tame her wrath by assuring she will have her revenge soon.

The other girl seems to retreat to her shell in shock from seeing the scene, and now Yoo Sangah and the kids are gently coaxing her.

To twist the knife further, a black Dokkaebi shows up and declares that a) stockpiled food will be non-existent, and b) there will be a survival fee per person. Those who cannot pay will have their head blown up like those who fail the First Main Scenario.

Let's just say, they were so done with the Dokkaebi.

So, rather than deal with the Pandemonium that is currently taking place, the group decided to hunt for their own food.

They had Mia-yah and her Storage System, of course, but like hell, they revealed it next to the crazies. They're going to mob her and if that happens, Yoo Joonghyuk is going to go batshit insane.

Plus, they had to train the Group Members in preparation for the Future Scenarios. This would be the perfect training ground. The monsters they're going to face are not as powerful as the Sea Commander.

They got weapons, courtesy of Thorns. Those are what Dokja-yah use to climb out of the monster's stomach, so they're pretty strong.

One problem though,

"Y-you guys are crazy! Are you asking to get killed?!"

Their group is giving the hysteric Pinstriped guy a side-eye.

"Why are we taking him again?" Jung Heewon asks while pointing her thumb.

She had noticed when they were gearing up and demanded to join in. The other lady gently turned down the offer, saying she would keep an eye on the Mainstream Group of what atrocities they would commit.