Fourth Scenario: We're On Final Stage

"Big talk from Incarnation of Lower-Ranked Constellation." 180 hissed when the King of Beauty offered to buy out Kim Dokja and his group... at the price of a measly 2,000 coins.

Seriously? Is that all coins that poor Constellation can scrounge up? Ha! Pitiful! Even the children under Kim Dokja's care have more coins than she does!

"I don't know who your supporting Constellation is, but smaller groups in the area will be taken out. The only way you'll be able to survive is to—"

"No."

Secretive Plotter let out an amused smile at Kim Dokja's flat refusal, complete with a disgusted expression, especially when he ushered his group to vacate the area and ignore the nonsense.

Only for that hussy to throw a tantrum befitting of a spoiled child.

"A shallow Constellation and a shallow Incarnation." 300 snarled. "What a match."

22 looks thoughtful. "How much of it was that Incarnation and how much it was that broke-ass Constellation?" He asked. "Because some Constellation and Incarnation are in Synch, they force their ambitions on poor Incarnation."

666 made a face. "Ugh. Now you make me feel glad our stupid Sponsor let us run rampant as we pleased." He grumbled.

Yes. The Oldest Dream looks benevolent in comparison to other Constellations. Sure, the Stigma is the Key that Unleash Hell, but at least he never forces his [Will] on them.

"Excuse me, Your Highness." Yoo Sangah raised her hand. "To my knowledge, Silla was the least powerful of the Three Kingdoms. Historically speaking, don't you think you're at a disadvantage?"

"Oooh, burn!" someone cackled.

"W-WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT HISTORY?!" The King of Beauty demanded, flustered.

"Well, I have First Grade Certification in Korean History."

Now they understand why Kim Dokja picked her as his companion this time. Knowledge is Power and she got proof she knows what she was talking about.

"Let's go, Sangah. She doesn't seem to know about her own history very well."

"BUUUURRRNNN!" The Kkoma laughed.

"That's what you get you low-grade Constellation!" taunted 111.

And yet despite being humiliated, she still demanded that Kim Dokja join her. Upping her offer to... 3,000 coins. And while she's still upping, she only raises the bid by 100 coins each time.

Secretive Plotter stared at her pathetic attempt and scoffed. All while gifting his Fiancé 7,000 coins. Showing that he doesn't have to heed her pathetic attempt.

Really, if Kim Dokja needs coins, Secretive Plotter is more than happy to give him some! He has millions, maybe even billions, of coins just lying around. The accumulated wealth of 1863 lives that finally he can access after becoming an Outer God.

And Secretive Plotter is VERY PROUD when Kim Dokja turns the table and attempts to buy her army for 20,000 coins. An action that stuns her for good

"How dare you!" One of King of Beauty's generals shouted in anger. "Are you from Baekje?!"

"I," Kim Dokja looked back with a cold expression. "Don't know who this Baekje is. But I assure you," his smile is chilling, "Making an enemy out of the Supreme King would be your undoing. You better watch out for your actions before they put you in the grave."