The NOT Amazing Wizarding World

"Hey guys... we're back..."

Yoo Mia quickly hugged her brothers when they were back.

She doesn't have an attachment issue, that's her Oppa's thing. She was just worried since they suddenly were gone. Orabeoni might have ranted things from his favorite novel, but it has so many plots she barely can remember some.

"Welcome back..." Sangah-unnie greeted. "Where did you go? And... what happens?"

"Inside the movie." Oppa then explained how this Dungeon works. About the Theatre Master and qualification to complete the Mini Scenario.

"So to clear the dungeon, we need to clear the movies and change its ending," Hyunsung-oppa summed it up. "Did I get it right?"

"Actually, we don't have to. We can move up straight to the Dungeon Master, but I think it's better for us to clear the Movie." Orabeoni raised a bottle. "There's a reward for when you clear the Dungeon, and if you're lucky, hidden rewards."

"SIRS!" Kim Namwoon gets in their face. "Can I clear the Godzilla? Please please please?! I beg you! I'll behave but please can I? It's the Original Godzilla!" He begs. Complete with puppy eyes.

...Is this the same guy who set Seoul Landmark on fire?

"...Take someone with you. We're doing it in groups."

"THANK YOU!" He hugged them before turning and skipping to the poster. Snatching Hyunsung in the process. "LET'S KICK SOME GODZILLA ASS!"

They were gone in a flash.

"Well... that escalates quickly." Dokja-ssi looks like he regrets giving permission too soon. "Soo, what about you, Gilyoung?"

"I'm fine with Hyung."

"Well, is that so?"

Ugh! Yoo Mia did not hate Lee Gilyoung, but can't he see that this will be Family-only stuff?! Grr...!

"Which means us girls will go together." Heewon-Unnie declared. "Alright gals, who's ready for Explosion, Spy Stuff, and High Speed Race?!"

"Me! Me! Me!" Jihye-unnie raised her hand, excited. "Let's bust some wheels!"

Sangah-unnie let them drag her to another movie.

"Which one we're tackling, then, Joonghyuk-ah?"

"How about this one?"

Oh! That one!

"Ah wait!"

"Dokja-yah?"

"You guys can speak English, right?!"

.

"Why are we here again?" Mia whispered to her brother.

"To suffer," Oppa replied.

Right now, they were sitting in the class of one quack Divine Teller, drinking tea.

At least it wasn't the Second Movie. One of the Golden Trio got his wand broken and vomited live snails as a result of a backfired curse. The Main Lead lost bones in one arm thanks to fraud, and the only girl of Golden Trio is petrified. Not Fun.

"...I don't like this blend," Orabeoni muttered behind them. "Too sweet. Less sugar next time please." He paused then continued in a lower voice, in Korean.

Right. Then do this... and do that...

Since they were seated in three instead of pairs, Mia took Oppa's, Oppa took Orabeoni's, and Orabeoni took Mia's.

"Crooked Cross and Sun." Orabeoni grinned. "Tribulation and Suffering, but happy."

Oppa snorts. "So long nobody dies." He finished sharply that Orabeoni flinched.