Insert T-Rex

Yoo Joonghyuk hopes Gong Pildu is not so stupid and makes use of the potions they left for him. Dokja-yah spends coins on those so that fat ass better appreciate it!

He's better still alive by the time they were back.

"This is the Dungeon?"

Right now, their group was standing in front of Daehan Cinema.

Yoo Joonghyuk peers on Dokja-yah's phone. He didn't know it was fate or pure coincidence that Dokja-yah got the file of that thrice-blasted novel just right before the Scenario Started.

He hates it because the protagonist shares the same name with him. Because he can see himself in the protagonist's shoes. Because Dokja-yah loves that story as much as he loves him.

Yoo Jonghyuk supposes he was lucky that he seemingly took over the Protagonist role, otherwise, he would be unhappy if the Yoo Joonghyuk of that novel also existed somewhere and charmed his Dokja-yah away.

Kim Dokja is his dammit! Hoes and thots and cat thieves should just stay the fuck away from a TAKEN MAN!

(He's scared Kim Dokja will leave him)

"Joonghyuk-ah?"

Oops. He must have shown his Jealous Face.

"Nothing. Let's go inside."

He feel a scorching gaze on his back, but he ignore it in favor of new message in front of them.

[You Have Discovered A Hidden Dungeon!]

[This Dungeon Has Already Been Discovered. The Discovery Achievement Cannot be Obtained.]

Yoo Joonghyuk startled and exchanged a glance with Dokja-yah.

If the novel says anything, they should be the first ones to discover it. Nobody else should. Daehan Cinema is closer to Chungmuro so the people who discover it should be from the station, and yet Joonghyuk is very sure no one go up. They're too cowardly or too busy to survive for it.

People from other stations? Myeongdong is already ahead of them. So maybe it was possible.

But why do they go to Daehan? Did they know about the Dungeon's existence, guided there by Constellation, or they were unluckily lucky?

"Hey. What's with that expression?"

"There must be someone inside." Yoo Joonghyuk's mouth ran off by itself. "Since the Dungeon is not yet cleared, they must be still inside."

They then entered the Dungeon cautiously.

[A New Hidden Scenario Has Arrived.]

[Hidden Scenario - Theatre Dungeon.]

Difficulty: A-

Clear Conditions: Defeat the Master of the Cinema Dungeon.

Time Limit: None

Reward: 4000 coins

Penalty: -

[You have entered the Theatre Dungeon.]

"A Movie theater, huh? How Romantic."