Chapter 9

Stevie's POV

"Who's that?" I hear Robin ask over the loud music playing in the hideout, I look over at her and see her staring into what I thought was thin air.

"Who?"

"That." She points to a girl around our age, leaning against the bar smoking a cigarette.

Black hair down to her hips, bright red lipstick on her lips and dressed like the female version of Eddie but instead of a t-shirt and jeans, she's wearing a cut up Judas Priest crop top and a pair of ripped shorts that her ass cheeks are falling out of.

"The girl by the bar ogling your boyfriend."

I shrug it off and take a sip of my drink, "I don't know but I'm used to him being ogled, I can't really blame them. I ogle."

"You're allowed." Robin states and I laugh.

"People can find him hot, Robin. It's not a crime." I finish my beer and place the empty bottle on the windowsill near us.

"I don't think he's hot."

"You also don't think guys are attractive in general." I turn to Robin and she shrugs, not taking her eyes off this girl.

"Not the point. She's making me mad."

"She should be making me mad, not you." I laugh and nudge her but she doesn't find any of this funny.

"Nah man, there's something off about her." She sounds so serious, I've never seen her like this.

Never.

Like yeah, she has a resting bitch face most of the time but she genuinely looks perplexed and fuming.

"She's just a girl, that has a little crush. Harmless." I sigh, I love that she's protective but sometimes she's too protective, when she doesn't need to be.

"Who's harmless?" I hear Eddie ask as he wraps an arm around my shoulders and places a kiss against my temple.
"Robin's convinced that someone's gonna steal you from me." I fake cry and wipe a non existent tear from my eye.

"Not necessarily steal. She's giving giving me bad vibes and eyeing you like you're a piece of meat." Robin directs to Eddie and he chuckles.

"Not to sound like a dick, but that happens a lot." Eddie shrugs, "It happened last year, remember?" He asks me and I scoff as I recall the night, at this exact bar, when one of his ex flings tried to convince him to take her home.

"Yep, poor girl."

"Dude she's still staring!" Robin exclaims, her cheeks now red as she flares at this black haired girl.
Eddie looks in the direction of robins glare and I see his eyes widen.

He knows her?

"Ed's? Do you know her?" I ask, not in an angry way. Just confused because I've never seen this girl in my life.

"She's my ex."

Oh.

"Eddie!" I hear someone squeal, and I can't help but mock her under my breath.

Robin grips my arm and pulls me closer to her, putting her lips to my ear. Her eyes still fixed on the girl.

"If he says a word to her, I'll kill him."

"Robin."

"I'm serious."

"I know, but she's harmless."

"She's not." Eddie mutters to himself as she stalks towards him.

"The fuck do you mean she's no-"

"I thought it was you!" She exclaims, face caked in make up and lipstick on her teeth. "I could recognise that hair anywhere." She smirks, ruffles his hair and wraps her arms around him tightly and with that, Eddie looks over at me and widens his eyes.

You're on your own buddy boy.

"How have you been? It's been a while."

It should've stayed that way.

"Who are you?" Robin asks bluntly, staring her in the face with a bored look. "Because we're kinda busy here, so..."

I love this woman. With my whole heart.

"Bex, Eddie's girl- sorry, ex girlfriend." She smirks at me and I can feel my eye twitch.

"Odd, he's never even mentioned you." I tell her, not even faking my confusion. He has literally never mentioned a Bex before.

"That's not true, right Ed's?" She pouts, twirling a strand of his hair around her finger as she looks up at him.

"Don't call me that, and please don't touch me." He tells her, pulling her hands off him and stepping closer to me.

"Hm...anyway," Bex hums, eyeing me up and down as if she's sizing me up before fixing her eyes on Eddie again. "I'm glad I bumped into you because we need to talk."

"About?" He asks bluntly.

"In private."

"Nah, I don't think so. Anything you have to say, you can say right now. I'm not going anywhere with you." Eddie laughs and pulls me infront of him, my back against his chest as he wraps his arms around me and rests his chin on my head.

"Why are you being like this, Eds?"

"Didn't he just tell you not to call him that?" I pipe up, narrowing my eyes at her and I see her deflate slightly.

"You literally fucked every member of our rival band, then fucked my best friend. All while we were dating." He scoffs, but she shrugs it off and looks at me.

Ah so that's why he never mentioned her.

"Who's this? Your girl for the night?"Bex huffs, a scowl on her face as she looks at me and I can't help but laugh.

"Try his girl for over a year." I tell her and can sense Eddie's smile behind me.

"Hm, we were together for-" she tries but I roll my eyes.

"Honey, I really don't care. Just say what you have to say before I kick your as-" I cut myself off when I feel Eddie squeeze my hips tightly and he mumbles a stern 'enough.'.

"I'd really rather talk to you alone, Eddie." She almost begs, attempting puppy dog eyes as she gazes up at him.

"There's quite literally nothing for us to talk about." Eddie chuckles darkly, looking at her as if he'd rather drown himself in lovers lake than be here right now.

"I don't think a child classes under 'nothing', Eddie."

___________________________

A/N -

QUEUE EVIL LAUGHTER FROM AUTHORS 😈

Eddie and Stevie can't catch a break these days lmao.