『𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 2』

S- mat sun..jo man mein aaye kr ! (He said angrily..)

Karan- will you stop fighting..

S- fighting chod..mujhe baat bhi nhi krni hai !! Let’s just focus on the meeting ! (Karan sighed)

Whereas Tejasswi tried finding some companies to go for interviews as she needed money to live there ! She went for some interviews.. But just to get rejected ! Then she went to satan’s company..

Teju- uh..hi ! I saw in the newspaper that there is some vacancy in the company..

Receptionist- just a minute ma’am ! (She called satan and asked for there permission to send her to them) you can go ma’am..

Teju- thank you so much…which way ?

Receptionist- please follow me ! (She led him to Karan’s cabin..where karan and sanket..both were present.. she went in)

S- hii..myself sanket mehta..(he shook hands with her)

Teju- good afternoon..myself Tejasswi Prakash.. (As soon as Karan heard that name..his hand clenched into a fist..while sanket’s jaw dropped..he was shocked..Karan’s eyes filled with anger.. Sanket looked at Karan..and he knew what he had to do..)

S- Tejasswi…let’s go to my cabin ! (Tejasswi nodded her head..and they went out)

S- (in his mind) oh god..this shouldn’t have happened.. I’ll have to protect Tejasswi..i know jo bhi hua usmein iski koi glti nhi thi..but Karan iska jeena mushkil kr dega ! Fuck !!

He took her to her cabin and took interview of her !

S- okay Tejasswi..i’ll revert back to you by evening.. (In his mind- hoping it’s a no)

Teju- okay sir..

S- no need to call me sir ! Call me sanket !

Teju- how can i..

S- that’s fine..that’s.. Perfectly fine..

Teju- okay ! Thanks..sanket !

S- cool..i’ll revert back to you !

Teju- okay ! (They left his cabin and sanket went to Karan’s cabin)

S- Karan you are not gonna do anything to her !

Karan- i am gonna do everything to her ! Na maim use jeene dunga..na hi marne dunga !

S- shut up ! Kya bakwas kiye ja rha hai !

Karan- itne saal..itne saal wait kiya hai is mauke ka.. Ab nhi gawa skta..itma torture kr dunga..ki jeene se zyada marna pasand kregi voh !

S- for god’s sake just shut up Karan ! (Kunal came in)

K- kya hua ?

S- no of your god damn business ! (He banged his hand on the chair)

Karan- Tejasswi mil gyi hai ! (Sanket looled at him in disbelief that he told Kunal..while Kunal was shocked..)

K- (happily) really ? Matlab ab tera badla poora hoga ! I can’t wait to see you happy !

S- she is not joining..yeh decide nhi hua hai..

Karan- ho chuka hai sanket mehta ! She’ll be my PA ! and because you are not gonna be with me..Kunal..will you help me ?

K- why not..jisne tujhe tadpaya hai..use tadapta main bhi dekhna chahta hun..

S- u know what Karan Kundrra ? Fuck you ! Just …fuck you Kunal ! Bhaad mei. Jao dono ! Main bhi dkehta hun kab tak..aur kitna torture krte ho tum use ! Karan…i’m warning you.. Don’t you ever expect me to be in all this.. And agar tune kuch ulta kiya…yaad rkhio kiska beta hai..usi jgh pahunchaunga tujhe ! And yeh..yeh jo tera chela hai na..HE IS GONNA BACK STAB YOU ! Aur agar isne kuch ulta kiya.. Toh iski jaan lene se toh main peeche bhi ni hatunga.. (He glared at both of them and left angrily) 

Karan sent the offer letter to Tejasswi which she accepted gladly unaware what was in store for her..while Karan and Kunal smirked !

NEXT DAY ! 

Tejasswi reached ofc and was going in when Kunal put forward his leg to.make her trip when Karan held her..and smirked..he left her with a jerk.. making her fall down..(Karan and Kunal giggled while sanket came there and made Tejasswi stand up..Karan and Kunal rolled their eyes)

S- welcome Tejasswi !

Teju- thanks sanket..

Karan- well..he is boss !

S- and her boss has given her the liberty to call him by his name Mr Karan Kundrra ! (Shi was shocked) And better you not interrupt.. When a boss who holds 60% of the firm in his hands is having conversation…not with anyone ! I know.. She is ur personal assistant.. But not even you have that much boss rights on her.. Like i do ! Do you ? (Satan glared at each other) Tejasswi..(he turned to her..) Come..i’ll show you ur cabin..also..do you mind having lunch with me as a friend ?

Teju- su..sure ! (Sanket took her to her cabin)

S- i know that i’m ur boss..but still kuch bhi ho.. Just tell me...i’ll help you with that

Teju- thank you so much sanket !

S- needless ! Just a warning.. You r actual boss.. Karan..is gonna be ridiculous! Beware ! (He left the cabin)

Meanwhile, in Karan’s cabin !

K- sanket kuch zyada side ni le rha us ladki ki !

Karan- lene de..kr toh vse kuch nhi payega !

S- well i can do much more than u think ! (He entered) well..main use job se nikaal skta hun..providing manh other things..krne pe aaun toh main bhut kuch kr skta hun..jis din maine apni power..is company pe tujhse zyada haq jata diya na…us din yeh tera attitude kaam ni aayega..bacha ke rkh..kya pta kisi aur ke liye kaam aa jaaye ! (He said glaring at Kunal) 

To be continue ....

What did Teju did ?

Why Karan want's revenge from her ??

What will happen??

Let me know in the comments section 🫣👍🏻