『𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 32』

Next few days passed normally with no interference.. Manav got to know that now unnati was getting threats but he didn’t tell Tejasswi about it as he saw her happy after a very long time..but he was trying to track down the blackmailer..

It was a Saturday morning.. Aasan were out of station while unnati was alone at home.. when she was kidnapped.. manav and Karan were at their place having fun with each other when manav’s phone beeped..he took it out and saw that unnati’s location was changing to some unknown place..very far from her original location.. His facial expressions changed..

TEJU- manav…kya hua ? Everything fine na (he shook his head)

KARAN - kya hua ?

MANAV - unnati ka kidnap !

TEJU- what the hell??

MANAV - she was receiving threat calls pichle kuch dino se..but..

TEJU- manav bola kyu nahi ?

MANAV - yaarr..

KARAN - guys..we don’t have time for this..we need to leave !

TEJU- haan pls jaldi..

MANAV - Tejasswi tu saamne nhi aa rhi hai!

KARAN - haan and tu fight kaise kregi udhar.. ?

TEJU- shut up..dekho..main apni bhn ko aise ni chd skti..chlna hai toh chlo vrna main akeli hi chali jaungi..

MANAV - fine..but jab tak zyada important na ho..tab tak saamne nhi ayegi..

TEJU- okay ! (They left..after about two hours they reached the location..it was a godown..) Itni door kidnap kiya..thodi paas krte na..aasani hoti aane mein !

MANAV - Tejasswi..chup yr ! Tejasswi..(he gave her one gun) Karan..tune use kri hai kbhi ? (He shook his head) fine..(Tejasswi loaded the gun..and Karan looked at her in surprise..)

KARAN - kya khatarnaak jija saali hain..(he whispered in himself)

MANAV - i heard it..i’ll take it as a compliment.. Karan..  we’ll go together…tu..Tejasswi aur mere beech mein chalega..

KARAN - main chota baccha nhi hun..

TEJU- but in kaamon mein kacche khiladi ho..so back off..got that !?

KARAN - tune kitni baar chalayi hai !

TEJU- well…pichle 6 .mahine..approx 20 baar.. because yk..apne zinda hone ka proof hatana tha !

MANAV - tu backstory baad mein jaanega ? Abhi andar chalein ? Safely..and Karan beech mein aa…Tejasswi..

TEJU- ik what to do..

MANAV - bs saamne mt aaio jb tak zyada zaroorat na ho ! 

They entered there safely..they checked the rooms there and saw unnati in one of them..

MANAV - Tejasswi..tu bahar sambhaal…main unnati ko free krvata hun…and Karan listen to me..jaise hi unnati free ho..just take her out..Tejasswi aur main andar sambhal lenge !

KARAN - but ais..(they heard some foot steps)

MANAV - shhhh !! Chup..chupo khin !/(they hide somewhere..)

KARAN - feeling so noob right now !

TEJU- shut up ! (They saw some men walking in the room) agar inhone unnati ko kuch kiya na then i swear main inka murder kr dungi !

KARAN - shaant lady don ! (Those men walked out and manav went in..he freed her quickly..unnati hugged him tightly..)

MANAV - unnati..relax..and please…bilkul careful rahio..because yeh fight bhut bdi hone wali hai ab !

UNNATI- don’t worry..kuch ho bhi gya toh fark nhi padega..at least.. I’ll go to my sister..

MANAV - unnati..yeh emotional hone ka time nhi hai.. It’s time to be smart ! Chal..(they went out and some men saw them..he tried to shoot them but before he could..manav shot him dead.. they were in the hall tried going out but in vain.. they were surrounded by goons..) humare paas aane ki koshish mt krna vrna bhut bura hoga.. (Tejran were seeing all this from a distance..KARAN  was about to come out when Tejasswi pulled him and pinned to the wall)

TEJU- abey ae..kya hai ! Game of death khelna hai kya..chuo chap idhar khade rho smjhe.. agar bahar hile na..

KARAN - toh ? (She held his collar)

TEJU- toh tumhe main uda dungi…yhi. Rho..(she turned to see them when she saw that one person was gonna shoot unnati from the back while her back was on other side..she pointed her gun at him and putting the silencer on the gun..she shot him..exactly near his heart.. making him die instantly.. Everyone turned their attention to him) ab jao..and jisne manav aur unnati pe gun point ki thi..uske sir pe maaro is dande se..(she handed over him a rod..he quietly went out and hit the person making him fall unconscious..)

To be continue ...