『𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 9』

He started going closer to her and saw her more shivering and breathing heavily..

TEJU- please please please door raho mujhse.. please..(she said not looking up)

SANKET - Tejasswi..(he sat in front of her and she looked up..her eyes all dwelled up..he cupped her face) Tejasswi..kya hua (Tejasswi just broke down and hid her face in her arms..she started crying.. Sanket tried consoling her…he made her look at him..tears not stopping to fall down..he pulled her in a hug and she cried hiding her face in his chest..he felt his shirt getting wet..he caressed her hair..) Shh…Tejasswi..chup ho ja.. please..(her grip tightened on his shirt) hey..bs Tejasswi..(he gave her a head kiss) hua kya hai Tejasswi..

TEJU- voh main..(she told him something.. While sobbing in his chest..and his eyes started to dwell up..he was beyond shocked at what he just heard..he backed in shock..and leaned on the wall while Tejasswi in his arms..she rested her head in his lap and he caressed her hair while tears started forming in his eyes).. agar tum yhn hote toh aisa kuch nhi hota sanket..i feel like dying..

SANKET - i’m sorry..i’m so sorry Tejasswi..(tears rolled down his eyes..while Tejasswi’s sobs increased.. Tejasswi dozed off sleeping there itself..while sanket was not able to sleep after what he heard..he was fuming in anger..)

Next morning

Tejasswi woke up..but not in her place..she woke up in a luxury place..sanket came in with breakfast..

SANKET - Tejasswi..yeh le breakfast kr le..

TEJU- mujhe kuch nhi khana hai..aur main yhn kya kr rhi hun..?

SANKET - i can’t leave you there..

TEJU- i don’t wanna be here..

SANKET - but you’ve to be here ! And don’t worry.. main..

TEJU- tum kuch nhi kroge.. promise me you won't do anything

SANKET - that’s.. Not possible..
(She told him something and they argued for sometime but sanket agreed to do as she says)

Sanket went to the office but didn’t even talk abt Tejasswi once..Karan wanted to ask abt her but he stopped himself..

Next few days passed with sanket suppressing his anger..while Karan’s hatred for her was decreasing.. He so badly wanted her near him.. But he wasn’t able to accept his feelings for her..

After abt 2-3 days..Tejasswi came to the ofc..she went to Karan’s cabin first..

TEJU- go..good morning sir..(Karan looked up at her whose eyes were dwelled up of crying..)

KARAN - what took so long to be back ms Tejasswi?

TEJU- some issue..

KARAN - well..you know..a person needs to inform

SANKET - well she informed me..
(he came in)

KARAN - PA voh meri hai ya teri ?

SANKET - doesn’t matter to me..Tejasswi..go to ur cabin please..(Tejasswi went to her cabin while sanket to his..)

It was evening about 7

Kunal went to Tejasswi’s cabin..and as soon as she saw him her breathing were ragged..he pinned her to the wall..digging his fingers in her arms..

KUNAL agar voh baat kisi ko pta chali na..toh Dekho main kya karunga…

(He left the cabin..leaving her in tears..she wanted fresh air so she went out while Karan was going to his cabin when she bumped into him making his coffee spill on his shirt..)

KARAN - what the hell !(he shouted) are you crazy..dimaag khn hai ? Ghar chd ke aai ho ? (Tejasswi was scared of his tone) just leave..

He said and left .. When she received a call..she picked it up and backed with a jerk..she started walking without looking here and there..she was walking on the footpath after someone taunted her to behave herself on the road..when someone pushed her in front of a truck making her injured badly..as the truck hit her..making her fall unconscious.. And bleeding profusely.

To be continue ....

I think you guys are not interested in my This story 😩💔 that's why your not completing the target 🤡👍🏻