『𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 31』

They reached the farmhouse and went in..they threw their bags on the couch and slumped themselves as well..Tejasswi snuggled closer to him and he wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her closer and gave her a forehead kiss and she kissed him back on his cheeks.

Teju- urgh i’m so tired..
(He chuckled at her cuteness)

Karan- hmm…bhookh lgi hai ?

Teju - Haan bahut jyada (She nodded her head cutely)

Karan - okay i’ll make something..

Teju- okay… tab tak main room mein ja rhi hun..

(she went to the room and threw herself on the bed..  While after sometime.. Karan came in and saw her lying like a cute kid on the bed..)

Karan- Teju..uth ja ! ( she sat up straight) hmm.. Yeh le..(he kept the dinner in front of her) kha le..itne main fresh ho aata hun..

Teju - okay go per jaldi aana wapas

Karan - okay main yun Gai aur yun aa jaaungi

(she nodded and he went to the bathroom and got freshened up..while she had the dinner..he came out and then Tejasswi went to get freshened up..she came out and slipped under the covers like a tired panda…Karan laid beside her and pulled her closer..he pressed his lips gently on her forehead…she looked up at him and they had an eye contact…he leaned in and pecked her lips softly..he pulled back and she kissed him…passionately..he reciprocated…they felt every feeling mutually.. they literally Yearn…love..the anger for rivals..the respect.. everything..her hands on his chest and around his neck..while his around her waist and from the other holding her gently by her neck..they parted when they were out of breath..and Tejasswi hid her face in his chest..and he gave her a head kiss)

NEXT DAY

Tejran spent with each other while manav met unnati in the afternoon.. unnati cried non stop hugging him remembering Tejasswi..all manav do was…hide the truth..it was evening when Tejasswi was taking a bubble bath while Karan was in the room watching some movie..

While at home.. unnati , manav , aashna and sanket were sitting together..

Sanket - okay guys..you wait..we’ll leave..

Manav- per khn ja rhe ho ?

Sanket- mere aur Karan ke farmhouse pe..we need a outing..

(Manav was numb as he knew the farmhouse was quite near from there and Tejran were already there)

Manav- a..aa..aaj ja..jaana zaroori hai ?

Sanket- yeah i mean..we were planning kaafi dino se..so..yeah today it is..(he turned to aash) umm.. Main bag leke aaga hun upar se..

In a few minutes aashna and sanket left from there..while manav excused himself and went aside..he called Karan..

Karan- haan bhai

Manav- jaldi se farmhouse se niklo abhi ke abhi ..

Karan- per kyu ?

Manav- aashna aur sanket farmhouse aa rhe hain..

Karan- what the fu..

Manav- i know..listen..idhar se sirf 15 min ka raasta hai..jldi se niklo !

Karan- ha..haan..

( they ended the call and Karan packed their stuff quickly..while their stuff quickly)

Karan -Tejasswi…(he called ) Tejasswi jldi kr yaar..

Teju- kya hai..enjoy krne doon.. kal hi toh hum aayi Hain .. main Soch rahi hun ki ham aur kuchh din rah jaaye ...

Karan- sanket aur aashna idhar aa rhe hain..

Teju- what  the hell !

(She came out after a few minutes in her bathrobe..and he was just stuck at her hotness..water dripping from her hair and body)

Teju - Karan…mujhe ghoorna band kro !

Karan- tu jldi change kr..we have to leave immediately..5 minute main pahunch jayenge voh log

Teju- What the fuckk yaar…(she went again into the bathroom and came out wearing her shorts and a crop top and his shirt on it..) Let’s go..(they immediately ran down..and cleared everything up..and left for their place) thank god..

Karan- thanks to manav… unhone call krke bata diya !

Teju- haan..(after about an hour they reached manav’s place and went to Tejasswi’s room) kab tak Karan..kab tak main unse bhaagungi..i’m fed up..

Karan- tune hi kha tha na..ki jb tk sb sort ni hota tu ni saamne aa skti..

Teju- pta chale sort krne ke liye hi saamne aana pade !

Karan- depends on the situation…anyways..i’m so freaking tired of this!

Teju- i know right !!! But sadly abhi Hum Kuchh Nahin kar sakte

(They both lied on the bed and Tejasswi hugged him like a small baby and he kissed her on her forehead ) 

To be continue .....