『𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 22』

He drove to the beach..and held her hand.. bringing her out of the car..he walked with her by his side..taking glances at her he stopped and hugged her tightly..she hugged him back..

Teju- voh kyu mujhe itna torture kr rha hai ? (She asked in a low voice) itni buri hun kya main ? Ki koi bhi din normal nhi ho skta meri life mein

Karan- shh…u are the best Tejasswi ! Bs kbhi kbhi situations galat hoti hain..time galat hota hai.. And buri toh tu bilkul bhi nhi hai ! (He parted the hug and cupped her face and gave her a forehead kiss) Tejasswi...u are very special.. Very special.. Itna ki i can’t even describe in words..and main bhut bda gadha hun..jo tumhari saath voh ulti harkatein ki ! But tum buri nhi hoon.. Tum sbse acchi hai ! (He kissed her on her forehead) now stop thinking abt that creep..and smile..(she smiled weakly) i need a big one !

(He pouted and she chuckled and looking at her even he smiled)

They were sitting on the beach..her back against his chest and her sitting in his lap..she rested her head on his chest leaning back at him and closed her eyes..while his arms wrapped around her waist pulling her closer to him..he gave her a head kiss..they sat in the same position for some time when he realised that she dozed off there itself..he without disturbing her..somehow got up and picked her up carefully.. She snuggled in his chest..he made her lie on the back seat and drove back home..he took her to his bedroom and tucked her in the bed..and gave her a forehead kiss.. He changed into his comfy clothes and lied beside her..and caressed her hair for some time..he gave her a head kiss and dozed off.

NEXT MORNING

Tejasswi opened her eyes and turned to the other side to see Karan sleeping cutely..his messy hair all over his forehead making him look even cuter..she gently stroked his hair and caressed his cheeks..she snuggled closer to him and hugged him tightly and dozed off once again…

After some time Karan woke up and saw her all cuddled up with him..he wrapped his arms around her and caressed her hair..he kissed her gently on her forehead..he got up and got freshened up..he went down to the kitchen and made breakfast when she came from the back..he turned around and saw her cutely rubbing her eyes..he smiled at her !

Karan- good morning..
(he gave her a forehead kiss)

Teju- good morning..

Karan- are you fine now ?

Teju- hmm..(she hugged him..and he hugged her back..) Tumhe office nahi jaana ?

Karan- it’s Sunday !

Teju- oh haan ! Main bhul gai thi

Karan- it's ok koi na... so..what do you wanna do today ?

Teju- i don’t wanna do anything..! I wanna stay home..yhi lose kapdon mein..and watch movies..

Karan- perfect..! Let’s do it then..but before that.. (he picked her up by her waist and made her sit on the counter top)

Teju - before that ??

Karan - we need to have breakfast..pancakes are ready ! Bta kiske saath khana hai ? Nutella ? Maple syrup ? Ya caramel ?

Teju- Nutella..
(he fed her the pancakes..)

Karan- ab fatafat fresh hoke aaja !

Teju- room mein hi dekhte hain na movie ?

Karan- okay !

(She went to get freshened up while he waited in the room…she came out wearing his hoodie and hopped on to the bed..and they watched movies..)

Whole day was spent like this..they enjoyed very much in each other’s company..

For the next few days Tejasswi stayed with him.. And spent a lot of time with him..after a few days..she went back to sanket’s place..and that’s when it happened !!

To be continue....

Enjoyed reading ..??

Tissue leke baithna agle 2-3 chapters ke liye 😮‍💨🤌🏻