『𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 23』

Aashna was still in delhi ! Unnati and teju were at home while sanket and karan were in the office..there were some Intruders at sanket’s house..they made unnati and teju unconscious.. And took Tejasswi away.. sanket and karan had no clue about it..

After a few hours..Tejasswi gained consciousness.. She looked here and there..and found herself.. In an abandoned building…she tried getting out but to her shock..she was trapped from everywhere…she ran here and there but of no use..she knew what was gonna happen next..

Whereas…unnati also gained consciousness and looked in the house..she tried finding Tejasswi but all went in vain..she tried finding her but failed miserably.. She went out and took phone from someone and tried calling her..but her phone was switched off ! She called sanket but even he was in meeting so didn’t pick up as even his phone was switched off..she called Karan.. even he didn’t pick up at once..he saw that it was unknown number so ignored it at once and kept it on DND (do not disturb mode)…unnati called again and again.. Which confused Karan..he felt uneasy..

KARAN- excuse me guys ! (He got up )

SANKET - Karan…(he shook his head and told him to sit by his eyes)

KARAN- it’s urgent…(he went out..and called unnati) hello…kaun ?

UNNATI - Ka..Karan main.. hoon..... un..unnati ?

KARAN- unnati ? Yeh kiska number hai ?

UNNATI - voh matter nhi krta Karan ! Tej..Tejasswi..

KARAN- unnati..calm down first.. okay

UNNATI - Teja..Tejasswi..Tejasswi ka kidnap ho gya hai ?

KARAN- what ?

UNNATI - hn..haan !

KARAN- ka..kaise ?

UNNATI - hum..hum ghr pe hi the..pta nhi kaise kuch log ghr mein ghus gye..and sab kuch shatter kr diya..pta ni kaise..mu..mujhe behosh kr diya.. uske baad kya hua mujhe kuch nhi pta..but.. But jab mujhe hosh aaya to..toh
..Tejasswi nhi thi.. na hi uska phone aur mera phone..isiliye kisi se maang ke call kiya..(karan stroked his hair in frustration..) I’m.. I’m.. Sure yeh uske mom dad ke rivals hi hain..in fact.. Vahi rivals jo Tejasswi ko threats de rhe hain…

KARAN- what the..

UNNATI - Karan..please.. Tejasswi..

KARAN- unnati..unnati.. nothing.. Will happen..okay ! Nothing.. Just use this number for now.. connected raho..taaki atleast…tum safe raho!

UNNATI - okay !
(He ended the call and went back in)

KARAN- sanket…we have to leave..
(in a panicked state)

SANKET - we can’t leave..

KARAN- we have to ! (He said sternly..and went near her..) Tejasswi ka kidnap ho gya hai! (He said in a very low voice and sanket’s eyes widened) we have to..just come..

SANKET - kai..kaise ! Why it's always her ???

KARAN- sab bataunga..let’s leave..

(he nodded and they ran towards parking area and Karan pulled out the car..he immediately drove towards police station to drive an FIR )

SANKET - ab batayega ? (he told him everything) fuckk.. (He held his head and rested arm on the window) jis number se unnati ka call aaya voh number de..

KARAN- main mila deta hun..(he connected his phone to the car)

UNNATI - Tejasswi mili kya Karan..??

KARAN- hum police station ja rhe hain..

SANKET - unnati..please..panic..mt krio ! Tejasswi ko kuch nhi hoga !

UNNATI - pls kuch mt hone dena..main Tejasswi ko nahi kho skti..

KARAN- unnati..koi bhi nhi kho skta hai..just relax.. And calm down !
(Sanket looked at him and he knew how much panicked he was)

SANKET - unnati..jaise hi humein kuch pta chalega.. we’ll tell you..ya hua hai ? 

Whereas Tejasswi was just sobbing sitting there.. As she came to knew something which definitely turned her life upside down..she looked here and there…she was memorizing the moments spent with sanket , karan , Aashna and unnati but most importantly..Karan..the way he made her comfortable.. His apologies..him consoling her.. Him pacifying her..herself in his hoodies..she went..she got up and went towards the closed window..she went here and there just to reassure herself..that she can be saved..she knew this was her end..but this time..she didn’t wanted this..she wanted to be with Karan..she also understood the situation..she was walking here and there..when something touched her feet..she stopped to look and saw a phone..

TEJU- phone ! (she picked it up and tried switching it on..) Damn it! (But soon it turned on ) fuck..signal..kyu nhi aa rhe..at least.. Aakhri baar Karan se baat toh kr lun..jaane se pehle.. Ek baar feelings toh confess kr dun ! (She went to different corners and finally got the signal)

Whereas sanket and karan had not even reached police station..when Karan’s phone rung..he didn’t pick it up..it rung again..

SANKET - utha le na..kya pta dobara koi urgency ho..

KARAN- abhi aur kya badi urgency ho skti hai ?

SANKET - arey ho skta hai kidnapper ka hi call ho !

KARAN- point ! (He picked it up and put it on the car mode) hello..

TEJU- hel..hello..Karan..

KARAN- Tejasswi ! Tejasswi..k..kahan hai tu ? Kai..kaisi hai ? Tu thik hai na ?

SANKET - Tejasswi..bol na tu khn hai ?

TEJU- mujhe nahi pta sanket..mujhe kuch bhi nhi pta..bs itna pta hai..that..this is end of it..end of everything for me ! I'm sure I'm going to Die soon !??

To be continue .....

Happy reading 😩🫀

Drop ur reviews ! Please guys 🥺