『𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 21』

KARAN- ni ja rha khin bhi…and voh ab vapis ni ayega..i won’t let him..(he gave her a forehead kiss and she immediately dozed off in few minutes…)

Without leaving her hand Karan took out first-aid box from the drawer beside his bed and…applied ointment.. On her forehead and wrist.. Which had marks that Kunal held her tightly..he blew it a little..

KARAN- nishaan toh arm pe bhi hain..jab uthegi tb lga dunga..(he kept the first aid box and caressed her hair..he bent down to give her a kiss on forehead..)

After about 15 minutes unnati and sanket reached there… they entered his room and saw her sleeping while Karan sitting beside her holding her hand and caressing her hair..

SANKET - Karan..kahan thi Tejasswi ?

KARAN- shh.. aaram se baat kar!

UNNATI - par yeh khn thi Karan jaldi bato ?

KARAN- actually.. (He told them everything) toh.. abhi mushkil se shaant hui hai let’s not disturb her..

SANKET - yeh Kunal iska peecha chd kyu nhi rha… (Tejasswi was in a subconscious state of a mind..she thought the other voice to be Kunal’s voice and woke up with a jerk..she didn’t look here and there and just hugged Karan.. breathing heavily..)

TEJU- ku..kuun..Kunal yhn hai ? Please help me !! Save me from him ....

KARAN- (he hugged her back and caressed her hair) nhi hai..sanket hai voh..Kunal nhi hai tere aas paas Tejasswi…sanket aur unnati hain..dekh.. (he parted from the hug and sanket sat beside her..and hugged her tightly..she hugged him back.. He gave her a head kiss..)

SANKET - relax… Teju it’s me sanket..! (unnati also hugged her tightly and gave her a forehead kiss)  (Karan and unnati went out for some time)

UNNATI - Karan..

KARAN- Haan bolo..

UNNATI - she…she feels comfortable around you..she feels secure..so..if you don’t mind..Tejasswi thode din tere paas ruk skti hai kiya?

KARAN- ofcourse. Yeh Bhi koi puch ne wali baat Hain ? In fact tum log bhi yhin ruk jao..i don’t have any problem..

UNNATI - nahi.. sirf Tejasswi hi thik hai ! And thank you..for saving her today .

KARAN- i could’ve saved her earlier also..agar sanket ki baat suni hoti toh..galti dobara nhi kr skta tha ! I wanted to kill that Kunal ! But police reached there and took him with them..

UNNATI - and…i’m.. I’m sorry…for being so rude to you .

KARAN- jo harkatein maine ki hain na unnati..uske baad itna toh even i know ki main us thappad se bhut zyada ulti cheezein deserve krta tha tumse...

UNNATI - it's okay ham Sab bhul ke Move on Karte Hain

KARAN- hmm..

UNNATI - anyways.. Let’s go back in..

KARAN- main kuch khaane ka leke aata hun tum sbke liye..

UNNATI - abhi kuch nhi khaana Karan..! Sach mein ! (They went in and saw that Tejasswi had dozed off again)

KARAN- sanket..ek kaam karega ? (He nodded his head) Tejasswi ka accident jhn hua tha..uske ps ek cafe hai..maine vhn pe baat ki thi..for the cctv footage..i guess ab tak aa gyi hogi..

SANKET - us time available nahi thi ?

KARAN- nahi..toh just go and check..agar voh Kunal ne hi kiya hai toh uske bahar nikalne ke chance ko completely block kr dete hain..

SANKET - perfect..let’s go unnati..(he gave Tejasswi a forehead kiss and went out..while unnati also gave her a forehead kiss)

UNNATI - thanks Karan..and main iske kapde bhijwa dungi..

KARAN-  okay !

(Unnati also went out while Karan sat beside her and held her hand..he lied beside her and pulled her in a hug..he gave her a forehead kiss even he dozed off..)

IT WAS AROUND 8 WHEN KARAN WOKE UP

He saw that Tejasswi was all cuddled up with him.. Her face snuggled in his chest.. He caressed her hair while adoring her…she opened her eyes after some time and looked up to find him sweetly adoring her.. They had an eye contact.. She sat up straight..and even he sat up..

KARAN- are you okay ? (She nodded her head while lowering her eyes) let’s go !

TEJU- kahan ?

KARAN- phale chalo toh sahi..

TEJU- aise ?

KARAN- my shirt is a dress for you..and haan.. unnati ne kapde bhijwa diye hain..ek min..(he went to his cupboard and took out a pair of shorts for her from the bag of her clothes) hmm..take it ! (He went out while Tejasswi got ready quickly..her face was dull because of crying…the smile faded away..KARAN came in and saw her standing near the window..he went near her and back hugged her..he gave hear a head kiss..) Chalo aajao ! (He took her out)

To be continue....

Thanks for reading 🥲🫶🏻

Please Drop reviews 🗿