『𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 14』

SANKET - you know…Tejasswi is..really special.. Very special !

AASHNA- ya I know she is..

SANKET - anyways..main office jaata hun..just..take care of her and yourselves !

AASHNA- Hmm..

(sanket left for office..he was going to his cabin when Karan stopped him)

KARAN- Tejasswi kaisi hai ?

SANKET - why do you even care ? Come on..hate her more !

KARAN- i’m sorry ! Please.. Ek chance..let me meet her once..

SANKET - yeh decision uski bhn legi…main nhi..and uska decision no hai

KARAN- Tejasswi ka decision kuch nhi hai ?

SANKET - maine ni poocha ! Aur na mujhe poochna hai !

KARAN- fine..u r not gonna talk to me properly.. Understandable.. (He went to his cabin and sanket sighed..he went behind him)

SANKET - yeh situation create kisne ki hai ?

KARAN- maine ki hai and i am regretting it..(his eyes started getting all teary) i’m sorry.. Apne badle ke aage nhi dikha kuch yaat ! Bachpan se is badle ke saath bada hua hun..apni frustration mein nhi dikha kuch and i’m sorry for that ! Mujhe nhi pta tha ki voh Kunal itni giri hui harkat bhi kr skta hai ! Maine toh dost hi maana tha na..meri kya glti ! Sirf ek chance maamg rha hun..agar nhi la paaya uske chehre pe smile toh i’ll.. I’ll never interfere in her life…

SANKET - fine..but not now ! Unnati abhi allow nhi karegi..and humara as such koi right nhi hai Tejasswi pe..let unnati calm down…phir dekhte hain..but you’ll have to promise me ki tu Tejasswi ko hurt nhi krega..

KARAN- na krunga aur na hone dunga…i promise !! And i’m sorry to you too sanket ! Please..(sanket hugged him tightly)

SANKET - it’s okay ! I’m gald u realised !!  

Next few days were spent well..Tejasswi was recovering quiet fast ! She wanted to talk to Karan..but unnati didn’t let her ! Karan was slowly realising his feelings ! He just wanted to meet her once..one day..aashna and unnati had gone out for shopping but Tejasswi decided to stay back..sanku was in the office while Karan had gone out for some meeting..Tejasswi was watching movie when she received a call..she picked it up and her breaths went ragged..she tried to stay calm…she went out to get rid of those thoughts..when she received a call again..she backed with a jerk.. She was not in her senses..she started walking fast..not knowing where she was going..a car was about to hit her when someone pulled her to the corner..it was Karan..she looked at him..his eyes full of concern..her breathing was ragged..

KARAN- Tejasswi..khn dekh ke chl rhi thi..dobara hospital pahunchna tha kya ? Kya krna chah rhi hai ? Huh ?

TEJU- vo..vo..voh..

(she was stumbling..he cupped her face..)

KARAN- shh..shh..calm down..kya hua hai mujhe bato .

TEJU- woh..act..actually.. (Her eyes were full of tears..)

KARAN- ro kyu rhi hai ? (She hugged him tightly) Tejasswi..(he hugged her back and caressed her hair..he felt her breathing getting back to normal and her calming down) let’s get into the car..(he made her sit in and made her drink water) relax..i know it’s hard to trust me Tejasswi.. But u can tell me !

TEJU- ek..ca..call aa..aaya tha..

KARAN- ksa call ? Kiska call ?

TEJU- un..unnati aa..aashna ka..ki..kidnap ho gya hai ! Mo..mom dad ke rivals ne..ki..kiya !

KARAN- WHHAATTT !!!

TEJU-  Un..unhe kich ho gya toh..

KARAN- relax..relax..kuch nhi hoga unhe ! Calm down ! Panic krne se kich nhi hoga !  Just relax and think something !!

To be continue ........