『𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 38』

They entered and saw unnati sitting on the couch with tensed face and karan walking too and fro ! He looked at them..

Karan- Tejasswi..manav bhai..sab..sab thik hai na ?

Manav- haan ! Kyu itni tension le rhe ho ? (Unnati hugged him tightly) unnati ! Kya hua hai bhyi ? Thik hain hum ! (Even karan side hugged her and gave her a head kiss)

Tejasswi- haan..kya hua ?

Unnati - we were just tensed for you two ! (She hugged Tejasswi while karan hugged manav) is it over finally..

Tejasswi- hmmm..finally it’s over !!!

Unnati - haash !!! But vhn hua kya tha !

Tejasswi- game of death !

Karan- mtlb ! (Manav told everything to them) seriously ? Tejasswi..you did that ?

Tejasswi- haan toh..voh meri bhn ke saath kuch bhi karega aur main chup rahungi ? Bilkul nhi ! I had to do it !!

Manav- exactly.. Chup baithna was not a solution now !

Unnati - hmm..Tejasswi…main tere liye acche se sandwiches banati hun ! Tu baith ! (Tejasswi and karan sat while unnav went to kitchen)

Karan- are you okay ?

Tejasswi- hmmm…i’m fine..

Karan- sanket..aur aashna shaam tk aane wale hain..

Tejasswi- i can’t wait to meet them..specially sanku ! He has been my constant support system..

Karan- ek baat poochun ?

Tejasswi- hmm…

Karan- what did you feel for sanket.. I mean..

Tejasswi- he has always been my best friend..my protector..my support system.. I know.. Starting mein..he had feelings for me.. But baad mein ni thi and i knew that..and i was kinda happy kyunki i didn’t feel.that way for him and main usko hurt ni krna chahti thi..

Karan- even i knew that he felt something for you ! 

Tejasswi- kab tak pahunchenge voh dono ?

Karan- i think 6 bje tak ! U know.. I m waiting for sanket’s reaction.. He’ll be completely blank !!! Like.. Shocked as hell !!!

Unnati- sach mein ! Jitna usne tujhe miss kiya hai na.. Utna shayad kisi ne bhi miss ni kiya hai tujhe .

Karan- yeh toh hai… Miss sbne kiya tha.. Sbne apne emotions express kar diye.. But usne nhi kiye..sbko sambhalne ke chakkar mein he never expressed…

Manav- aaj toh mujhe lgta hai sanket aur Tejasswi ko akela chodna padega !

Karan- true !!!

Tejasswi- accha listen…i have a plan !!! (She tells them something)

Karan/unnati/manav – perfect !!!

It was around 5:30 when the doorbell rung… Tejasswi quickly went to aash’s room and closed it.. While karan opened the door..sanket hugged him while aash met manav and unnati..

Sanket - kaisa hai bhai ? Trip ksi thi ?

Karan- bdia thi !

Sanket - accha.. I need to get freshen up.. Okay..toh main room mein ja rha hun..

Aashna- Main bhi yaar..really tired..( aash went to her room while sanket to his..aash entered her room when)

Tejasswi- bhauu !!! (She scared her..aash was scared and shocked as well..)

Aashna- T..ej..Tejasswi ? T..tu ? (She touched her..and got all teary eyed)

Tejasswi- yes..main..bilkul thik hun.. Just perfect.. Mari toh bilkul nhi hun.. (Aashna hugged her tightly like never leaving her and closed her eyes while tears rolled down her eyes)

Aashna- Tu kahan thi itne time tak ! Humare paas kyu nhi thi Tejasswi ! (They parted the hug and Tejasswi closed the door and bolted it.. She made aashna sit on the bed)

Tejasswi- actually.. (She told her everything..) Na chahte hue bhi tum sb se door rehna pada.. I can’t help it !!

Aashna- But tu ab thik hai na ?

Tejasswi- haan..but yeh sab..and main zinda hun.. Yeh cheez sanket ko mt bataio !

Aashna- Kyu.

Tejasswi- main usko bhi surprise dungi na !

Aashna- Okay !!

Everyone had their dinner but not Tejasswi as she didn’t wanted to come in front of sanket.. She was in aash’s room..after having dinner everyone went to their respective rooms.. Karan went to sanket’s room after some time.. He opened the door and saw him standing near the window..

Karan- sanket.. (He turned around) kya hua..Mood off kyu hai tera ?

Sanket - nhi..kuch nhi..

Karan- mujhse chupayega..

Sanket - I don't know yaar.. Kbhi kbhi ek dum se..every memory of Tejasswi.. Just comes back.. Mtlb we can’t forget anything abt her..but ek dum se na.. It feels..like life mein kuch hai hi nahi.. And yeh aaj ki baat nhi hai..uske..birthday wale din se zyada hi feel ho rha sb kuch…(karan smiled) tu smile kyu kr rha hai ?

Karan- nothing.. Arey voh.. Koi milne aaya hai tujhse

Sanket - is time..(karan nodded his head) kaun ?

Tejasswi- main..(she entered the room and sanket’s eyes widened in surprise…she ran to him and hugged him tightly…he didn’t hug her back as he was not able to process anything..he looked at karan and he nodded his head assuring him that he wasn’t dreaming of Tejasswi being there.. He gradually and slowly hugged her back with shaking hands and closed his eyes..karan went out and closed the door..) I missed you so much sankuu !!!

Sanket - t..tu sa..sachmein !

Tejasswi- (without breaking the hug) haan…sach mein !!! Mujhe kuch nhi hua.. Main bilkul thik hun.. (A tear fell from his eyes and he tightened his grip on her and hugged her close to him…while she hid her face in his chest…they parted after some time and he cupped her face slowly..and gave her a forehead kiss…Tejasswi held her ears..) I am sorry.. Tumse chupke rehne ke liye..

Sanket - (he removed her hands) tu thik hai bilkul yahi bhut hai..tujhe pta bhi nhi hai ki maine tujhe kitna miss kiya hai ! Kitna tadpa hun main tere liye..

Tejasswi- i know !! Main bhi tum sbse milne ke liye itna hi tadpi hun..and specially tumse milne ke liye..!!

SANKET - Tejasswi..( he hugged her again tightly) ..but..yeh..ka..kaise

Tejasswi- actually..(she told him everything) asaan nhi tha bilkul bhi tum sbke bina rehna ! But rehna pada.

Sanket - Tejasswi…ek baar bata ke toh dekhti yaar..

Tejasswi- batati toh tum sbki jaan ko khtra hota na sanku..

SANKET - hmm..but i’m very happy ki tu bilkul thik hai ! (He gave her a forehead kiss and hugged her tightly)

After spending some time with sanket Tejasswi went to karan’s room and saw him standing in the balcony..she went there and stood beside him..

Tejasswi- kya dekh rhe ho ?

Karan- soch rha hun..ki life kitni unpredictable hoti hai ! Mtlb..ek jhatke ne hila ke rkh diya humein.. And ab ek bhut hi unexpected sa surprise.. All feels like a dream ! So unrealistic..

Tejasswi- yeh toh hai..but dekho na..everything’s back to normal..

Karan- i hope it remains normal.. I don’t have any power to go through same pain again !!!

Tejasswi- you won’t have to ! (He side hugged her and gave her a head kiss…she looked up at him who was looking towards the sky…she stood on her toes and kissed him on his cheek.. He turned towards her and bent down and rested his forehead on hers..he gave her a forehead kiss while his arms were wrapped around her waist..he sweetly pecked her lips) i never thought tum aise bhi ho skte ho !

Karan- kaisa ?

Tejasswi- romantic ! Sweet..cute..

Karan- hm..starting harkatein bhi toh phir aisi ki thi maine !

Tejasswi- hmm..but mujhe tum us time bure nhi lge the ! I knew you were hurt..toh chalta hai !/

Karan- nhi chalta na !! But anyways..i am glad ki this is not the end of us !!

Tejasswi- it can never be..(she kissed him and he reciprocated immediately pulling her into a passionate kiss)

~~~~~~~~~~~~END~~~~~~~~~~~

So i end this ff after a super long time.. Personally.. I didn't feel like writing it because i was demotivated pro max ! No reviews... nothing...no vote spam.. followers not increasing.. Sab kuch was so fucking demotivating !

Pls drop ur reviews for the last time!

Also..won't be posting ffs anymore because of my schedule.. But will be posting one shots whenever i get the time !!!!

But please ispe acche se reviews dedo !!!

Also pls tell thode bhut 18+ scenes chalenge oneshots mein ??