An explanation to explain!

A/N: Wake up dumdum, the party's over! Have fun with your hangover though!

Onto the morning headache now!

[Time: 0930 hours in the morning]

*Inside your nightmare*

The helicopter was struck in the back aft by the cargo bay door where Griggs was mounted at manning the .50 Cal. You watched him get blown off from the blast into the night's abyss. Sparks were flying as you continually shouted for Griggs.

Y/N: (yelling) GRIGGS!!!!!!!

Y/N: SHIT!!!!

MH-53 Pilot: (yelling) SECOND MISSILE INCOMING!!!!!!

Y/N: (yelling) BRACE FOR IMPACT!!!!

Your platoon squad held onto their chairs and safety straps as the second missile exploded against the copter's exhaust pipe damaging the engine and rotor blades, forcing the copter into a sloping descending fall. One by one you saw each of your teammates violently ripped from their restraints shooting out the back of the copter. 

Y/N: NOO!!!!

[view now flickers between black and your blurry vision]

A masked figure walks through the fire and smoke from the destroyed vehicles after the gunship. You slowly looked up at him as the last thing you see is a flash with a gunshot behind it.

[poom]

You woke up sweating and breathing heavy. As you steadied your breathing you let your head droop focusing your eyes on your lap before turning it to your hands as you slowly turned them over. You then looked around, you were in an apartment of some sort and had a thick throwover blanket on you.

Y/N: Where am I?

Y/N: I'm in somebody's home...!!

You began looking around the place taking in the scenery.

Y/N: Hmm...not a bad place!

A smell then floods your nose causing you to scrunch up your face. 

Y/N: Ugghh, what is that smell??

Your nose leads you down to your shirt showing an amber colored stain on it. The smell soon became recognizable as brand beer. Your shirt was covered in a great deal of it and given the only option, you decided to take your shirt off. 

Y/N: That's better!

You then stood up from the couch turning your head towards the kitchen hoping there was something to drink. While you were in the kitchen a door opens showing Loona yawning as she rubbed her tired eyes awake. She then froze in place as she got a good look at you.

Loona: (to herself) Holy shit....h-he's buff....big arms, big chest, a-abs....

big arms, big chest, a-abs