🐾🐺Moon Hound Law! [Sacred Proposition]🐺🐾

A/N: With an indifferent and interesting meet with your enemy...if you can even still stay that about Terrell. A new challenge has arised to your chin level here soldier and quite frankly that chin ain't big enough to block this. Alina has something that even you never knew about, something so big that you need to consult your sister for help on.

To Alina's proposition!

[Time 0945 hours / 9:45am morning]

-Scene opens to you coming back from a morning run now walking into the house-

Y/N: (heavy breathing) I've never had a rush like this before *eyes hazing golden red*!!!

Y/N: Holy shit, I would KILL all of Pride for the thrill.....(in Cerberus tone)....the thrill.....yessssss!!

Your tunnel vision desire was halted when Alina came into the room walking up to you. She booped your nose and then went to blushing and swaying gently side to side.

Alina: (giggling)

Y/N: (eyes narrowing) What is it?

Alina: ~Ohhh....nothing~!

Y/N: (unconvinced) Uh-huh, I'm sure of it!

As you walked towards the bedroom Alina said something that really stuck a line up your craw.

Alina: ~I'll make you breakfast ~Master~!

Y/N: (halting to a stilled stop)

[brakes screeching]

Y/N: (turning around) "Master"?

Alina: (swishing tail wags) Yes!

Y/N: I'm not your master Alina, if this is joke, then I get it...its funny but as you know I'm happily taken by Loona!

Alina: I know, but I'll explain to you later ~Master~!

Y/N: (head cocked to the ceiling) *annoyed tone* Dear...God!

You then turned around and opened the door and went inside closing it behind you while back with Alina she went to the kitchen and started to prepare breakfast for you.

Alina: This'll be the best breakfast for Y/N. I need to please my master if I'm to become bonded!

Alina's eyes pulsed softly angel blue and her arms shimmered gently moon and constellation symbols glowing. She looked at her reflection firstly in hesitance and fear thinking she'd she her yandere self but to her shock and awe, Alina saw her own self for the first time.

Alina: (happily sniffle) I've missed you!

She then turned back and continued prepping your breakfast. 

[Time skip to you and Loona]

You tiptoed trying to be quite but were soon stopped by Loona sitting up rubbing her eyes to you.