📺 Screening Entertainment 📻

A/N: Seems like a new quote on quote "negotiation" over the topic of you soldier is in effect between hell's most rivaled over lords. Speaking of negotiations.....a certain imp may try to do all he can to bring back a certain hellhound when he can find the time and courage to do so.

To the home screening entertainment, broadcasted to a radio near you! 

[Time 0845 hours / 8:45 am] 

-View sets into Loona's apartment with her sleeping looking a bit bothered-

Loona: (soft frustrated sleep moan) Mmmm....grrr!!

Loona: (recapping) I never want to talk to you again

Loona: (recapping) I never want to talk to you again....again.....again....!

Loona then woke up and sat up leaning over the bed looking down at the floor. She felt something reside in her that was tugging on the most sensitive parts of her heart. Loona felt guilt and that was a feeling she didn't rather enjoy. 

Loona: (thinking) Ugh, m-maybe I was too hard on Blitzo.....WHAT, n-no....he restricted me from Y/N, so no, I-......I won't feel guilted into this!!

She crossed her arms and then laid back down on her left side staring at the window with confused sad eyes.

Loona: (thinking) I-Its ok.....to not....be ok (light sniffle)!

[Time skip out into the living room]

It was fairly dark since the window shades haven't been moved to let the light in. You were at the refrigerator looking for something to drink and for something that Loona could snack on. Once you finished, to your right a bright yellow/orange light went off, followed by smoke. Alina lite her cigarette looking at you with a curious enchanted smile.

Alina: Oh, ~Y/N~, didn't see you there (exhaling a puff)!

You saw Alina's blue eyes looking directly at you and the outline of her body, head to paw. She then put out her cigarette and walked over to open the shades. She then turned around to you now studying you.

Alina: (flashing her eyes purple) Love is suuuuch a crazy thing, wouldn't you say Y/N (giggling)?

Y/N: (questioning look at Alina) Yeeeeaah, you uhh.....could say that, and when did you start smoking?