Talk of the town! [Pride filled news]

A/N: Seems a newcomer has entered Pride Ring and already has locals talking about them. I.M.P. will also get involved in this matter seeing what all the hoot is about.

To the story!

[Time 1030 hours am/ in the morning]

-Scene opens in on the gang driving to a local breakfast cafe diner-

Blitzo, M&M, Alina and Loona were on their way to a cafe as a way to get work relations back on track and to straighten out any issues amongst one another.

Blitzo: So I guess you all are wondering why were here together going someplace?

Loona: (silent and looking out her window)

Alina: (slumped back into her seat looking at her phone)

Millie: (smiling) New weapons?

Moxxie: Bowties?

[Brakes screeching to a halt]

Blitzo: (turning slowly around) Bowties??

Moxxie: It's a professional look sir!

Blitzo: (snide tone) Yeah, if professional means if you gotta serve everything with a fuckin' smile, (quick scoff) idiot!

Blitzo: (resuming driving) Bowties.....HAA, hoooo your stupid Mox, (pointing back at Moxxie) but your baby dick makes up for the rest!

Moxxie: (folding his arms) Let's hear your idea then....SIR!

Blitzo: Well since you graciously asked, I am taking you all to a breakfast cafe as employee appreciation!

Blitzo: Even you Mox.....scrawnny little bastard like you needs his food to grow strong!

Moxxie: (groaning) Ohh for the sake of crumbs!

Millie: (to Alina) C'mon Hun, this'll be fun!

Alina: (blank void stare) 

Apon approaching, Blitzo then hit the brakes hard drifting around the curb almost flipping the van over as he sped up to claim an empty parking spot, he saw two other drivers gunning for.

[road raging Honking]

Blitzo: (flipping off two drivers) I GOT HERE FIRST COCKSUCKERS, GET YOUR OWN DAMN SPOT....I'M CARRYING TWO LOAD WEAPONS AND I WILL FIRE!!!

Blitzo: (sliding back into the van) Ugh, the nerve of these dipshits, can you believe them??!

Moxxie: (uninterested) Everyone's wrong and your always right sir! 

Blitzo: Thank you Mox, you embarrassing piece of shit hellborn CUNT!!

Moxxie: (eye rolling)

Blitzo: C'mon everyone, c'mon Loonie....let's go eat!

Everyone then got out of the van walking into the cafe to be seated in a booth by the window. They soon got served by someone Loona remembered.

???: (gruff Louisiana voice) Welcome to the "Sinners Spot" cafe, how may I help you or not...I don't really care! 

I don't really care!