Beach Front Party! [Part 1]

A/N: A party on the beach to enjoy awaits you soldier! You are relieved of current duty and operation Shoreline Bliss is a go, go, GOOO!!!

[View hazily opens to you sleeping on the couch snoring and Loona laying on top of you peacefully sleeping]

[Ring ring]

[Ring Ring]

[Ring Ring]

Y/N: (strained) So that's happening right now!

Loona: (steadily groaning awake)

Loona: (tired-like) Turn it off!!

Y/N: I-I think that's your phone Loona!

Loona tiredly reached out to her phone slowly flipping it over to see who was calling and interrupting her beauty sleep....on top of you.

Loona: (disgusted scoff)

Y/N: What?

Loona: Blitzo...

You leaned back down sighing. A loud thud was heard which got you up and tucking Loona behind you. 

Y/N: (shouting out) Who's here??!

[silence with faint footsteps]

You got up and started walking over to the place of the sound slowly peaking the corner. From your peripheral vision you saw a dark figure stumbling over your shoes walking your way. You turned to Loona motioning her to go hide and dim the lights.

Loona: (to herself) Fuck Fuck Fuck FUUUUCK!!!!

Loona: (thinking) Be careful Y/N!

[Footsteps approaching]

Y/N: (to yourself) *whispered tone* C'mon...just a few more steps!

Once the figure was in relative vicinity you swung your left arm wide around popping this mysterious figure in the face.

???: (yelling) AAGGHH...FUCK ME!!!!

Y/N: Wait a second? Blitzo?!

Blitzo: No, it's Santa...

Blitzo: Of course, it's fucking me!

You felt a hint of pissed anger hit you as you started going off on Blitzo.

Y/N: (highly agitated) WHY. THE. FUUCK. ARE. YOU. HERE?!?!?

Blitzo: (self-entitlement tone) I'll have you know; I'm allowed to see my daughter; YOU will not parole me!

Y/N: What are you talking about, where did that come from???!!

Blitzo: Ooh sorry, thought you were trying to underhand me and stop me from seeing my lil Loonie!

Y/N: Dude, I'm too tired for this!!

Blitzo: Uh-huh yeah, seems like getting real touchy on my daughter makes you all of a sudden "Tired"!!

Y/N:....

Y/N: Ass!

Blitzo: Dickhead!

Y/N: Dirt hole fucker!

Blitzo: (sarcastic) Funny *flipping you off*!

Loona: (in the distance) Blitzo??! What the fuck are you doing here....in my apartment??

in my apartment??