Keen Instinct!

A/N: Well soldier, your last mission was almost successful....almost, but troubles arise and now you don't want to be around anyone. But Loona can't stay away from you, especially in your time of need and comfort, not mention Alina wants to be a part of this despite her and Loona not seeing eye to eye or liking one another.

To the pressing trouble at hand!

[Scene opens on you walking out of I.M.P. furious]

Y/N: (upset tone) I had him....I FUCKING had him!!!

Y/N: AHHHHHH!!!!!

Holding your head with both hands you became conflicted and overwhelmed, drowning in disappointment and failure. Between looking down at the sidewalk and up to the red sky, you simply felt numb and absent to reality.

Y/N: (Thinking) I'm sorry my brothers....(sighing) I've failed you all!

You started to walk now trying to clear your head. As you started getting further away from I.M.P. building, behind you Loona came out and she was looking for you. Frantically searching she started to sniff your scent out.

Loona: (sniff sniff)

Loona: Got ya!

She took off running after you, followed by Alina who wasn't far behind. She trailed Loona so she could see you and try her best to help you feel better.

Alina: (thinking) Wow....I actually cannot believe I'm going to great lengths....for a human, but for some reason he seems worth the effort!

She got down on all fours and sprinted faster now catching up with Loona. Up the road you finally came to Huskers Bar. Walking into the bar it was barren and spaced. Only a few Moth demons in the back booth, three of them and one having a what looked to you a flatscreen head, in another booth was a combination group of Hellhounds, water demons, and Succubuses.

Huskers: Hey there kid...welcome back!

Y/N:....

Huskers: Why the long face ehh?

Y/N: Just....(deep sigh)...just get me a beer Huskers!

Husker: One of those nights huh, I feel ya kid (reaches for a cold one)...here, this one's on the house!

Huskers slid you a cold beer with the cap off. Taking the beer, you decide to chug down, and this time savor the taste or at least until you changed your mind to want to get shit-faced.

Y/N: (relieved sigh) Ahhh...

Y/N: That's good!

Outside the bar down the road, Loona was still hot on your trail when her ears flickered behind her causing her to turn to see Alina on all fours running past her. Now being very very angry Loona got down on her fours and sprinted trying to beat Alina to get to you.

Loona: (thinking) Oooh no you don't bitch...Y/N's MY friend...NOT yours!!

Quickly looking behind her shoulder, Alina saw Loona catching up.

Alina: (thinking) Ugh, give it rest already bitch...I'm taking my chance to talk to him first!

Nearing the bar, they finally arrived with Loona being the first one in and Alina second.

Alina: (growling at Loona)

Loona paid no attention to Alina due to spotting you. She smiled and blushed a bit before walking towards you. Completely unaware to you, both hellhounds were making their way to you while you were on your second beer bottle holding it to the air saluting your departed brothers.