LET'S FINISH THIS!!!! [You vs Terrell] Finale

A/N: This very moment now determines humanities fate soldier; everything lays on your shoulders!

To the final showdown!!

[Time 2015 hours, 8:15 pm sharp]

Terrell now incased himself in electricity glowing his body to match your glow. He cracked his neck before saying this.

Terrell: (sincere arrogant remark) Today....I'm losing a brother!

Y/N: Likewise!

[⚠18+ Fight begins⚠]

Terrell: (demonically distorted) DIEEEE!!!!!!

Terrell jumped in the air in your direction rearing his right arm back. As he came down he thrusted his blade towards you. Seeing this you did a backwards shoulder roll to your feet then jumping back to Terrell, kicking him in his mask!

Terrell: GAHHHHHHHKKK!!!!

As he stumbled back you charged him throwing a fury of left and right punches pushing him further back against the wall.

[Wall cracking and Terrell grunting]

You continued drilling Terrell punch by punch. You finally finished with a heavy over shoulder haymaker punch cracking his mask. You grinned happily and was about to throw a deadly body blow left uppercut, but Terrell caught it.

Terrell: Your getting too excited now!

Terrell stomped your left foot, striked the right side of your neck causing you to grip it sharply. He grabbed you by your neck yanking you into a headbutt from his mask. Apon releasing you, he followed with opening his left-hand manifesting electricity and energy into one.

Terrell: (Growling grin)

He thrusted his hand into your chest sending you flying into a table.

Y/N: (grunt and painful yell)

[Table breaking]

You slowly sat up feeling the residing electricity shocking your body. Terrell soon walked up to you laughing at your dismay.

Terrell: Hahaaa.....nice to see you been working to fight better but nonetheless, it won't help you here at all!

Terrell: (stooping down) Your little BS antics won't....(stabbing you in the left leg)...

Y/N: (painfully through your teeth) AAAAAAGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Terrell:....Help you!

You reached over out of Terrell's view grabbing the thick table leg and swung it against him, knocking him off guard. You grabbed him by the head and brutally smacked him into the ground. Bring his head back up you kicked him off you and into a concrete pillar cracking it.

[Pillar cracking]

Terrell: (coughing) Ooooh you bitch!! 

[fast running approaching footsteps]

Terrell looked up and his last sight he saw was you tackling him through the marble wall into the next room.

-Time skip to I.M.P.-

A portal has been opened and everyone soon followed Loona as she ran through the portal. Apon entering the mortal world, they all took cover to the sounds of gunfire and explosions.

Blitzo: (still standing) Really, you all duck and cover to humans fucking each other with guns and bombs???

Loona: (forcing Blitzo to the ground) Get the fuck down dumbass, we don't need to be spotted!