Forced Motive! [Moon Hound Napped]

A/N: Well now, as much as you all will hate this....Alina has something planned and it involves you. So get ready to feel quite a bit of not so happy emotions on top of how you currently feel about her.

To the dark side of the Moon Hound!

[Time 1400 hours / 2:00pm afternoon]

Alina was seen in her room laying on her bed looking up at her ceiling in a trance seemingly lost in thought and void of existence. 

Alina: (soft monotone humming)

Now looking around her room after disengaging her ceiling stare. Seeing all the things around her, her broken mirror, messy bed and the smell of jasmine mint. She started to sit up slowly and felt her hair was a mess.

Alina: (groggy groan) Ughhhhh.....I-...I don't feel too great!

As she got up a sharp pain hit her whole body causing her to fall over and winch. 

Alina: (low pain tone) Ow, ow, ow!

Rubbing her neck she felt an imprint, three rather so. Searching for a mirror that wasn't broken she looked and saw red inflammation from where Aurora yanked her up by. It started to pulse and glow red before disappearing.

Alina: What did that bitch do to me?

Leaning back to the edge of her bed she felt an immense sadness come out of nowhere causing her to cry.

Alina: (sobbing) *thinking* W-Why am I crying, I haven't been harmed and nothing bad has happened to Y/N....so why....why this, why now??!

As she continually cried, outside her room it drew your attention. You were seen doing sit-ups and re-upping on your PT to stay in tip-top shape. 

Y/N: (hearing Alina's crying)

Stopping midway on a sit-up, you saw here door open and she her rushing to you. Expecting a hug from Alina because she loves to hug you....like a lot, she did something different. She sat in front of you and dried her tears while still sniffling.

Alina: (sniffling)

Y/N: You uhhh...you alright Alina?

Alina: (looking at you and sniffling) No.....I-I'm not!

Y/N: (repositioning yourself to sit upright)

Y/N: Alright, what's on your mind?

Alina: I-I don't know....ever since last night (referring to you and Loona's mating sesh) I-I haven't felt the same. I feel like a part of me has lost (sniffle) ....a-all that I've wanted so badly but always got blocked from getting!

Y/N: Your experiencing ambiguous loss!

Alina: (confused head tilt) Ambi-what?

Y/N: Ambiguous loss meaning your experiencing a lack of closure, having a hard time accepting and/or coping with a loss of someone or something!

Alina looked down briefly for a moment taking a mental grasp at hearing "lack of closure" and "coping". In her mind you flat out told her she is suffering from not being able to have you first before Loona. It was a hard pill to swallow but Alina refused to think it but the thought came back to her even harder sending her nerves and body into a skyrocket of emotions.

Y/N: (sensing a change in the room all of a sudden)

You looked at Alina and saw she was the same but something else about her made the room become uncomfortable.....even for your liking. She then brought her head back up and you saw how watery and red her eyes were.