..12..

"You sure you want to give it him today?" Fred spoke softly, from under Riley's head.

"We might as well," George answered. "He can meet with Ron and Hermoine in Hogsmeade today that way." He explained.
Riley tried to sit up, but Fred's arm around her shoulders restrained her.

"Morning, Love." Fred smiled down at her.

"Mornin', Gorgeous." She hummed.

George made a fake wrenching noise, which caused the couple to laugh quietly. Riley managed to sit up, and Fred shuffled behind her, his legs either side of her hips. His chin found her shoulder, and he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"What are you guys talking about?" She asked sleepily as she leant into Fred's chest.

She looked around to see everyone, but Ginny was gone already. The younger girl still lay sleeping, curled up soundly, just an arms reach away from Riley and Fred.

"George wants to give Harry the map this morning." Fred explained.

"So he can meet Ron and Hermoine in Hogsmeade this afternoon." George added.

Riley looked up at the gold clock that hung on the wall above the fireplace. It was almost midday. The third year Christmas Hogsmeade group was due to leave in an hour.

"You two had best go and get ready then. The group is leaving soon." She chuckled. She slowly stood up, Fred huffing slightly as she escaped his arms.

The twins and Riley were in the courtyard building a snowman and making fun of each other while they waited. Riley had assured them that Harry would walk through here, with his Invisibility Cloak, to start heading towards the town.

"He's coming." Riley alerted the twins. Who both shot her a questioning look. "I can hear him." She chuckled.

Riley pointed at the footprints that began trailing in the snow. The group pretended not to notice them for a moment, until they saw that the prints were right in front of them. The twins launched forwards, each grabbing one of Harry's arms. Riley watched as the footprints turned to lines, where Harry had dugg his heels into the ground to avoid capture.

"Guys, let me go." Harry ordered. Riley laughed at the ordeal in front of her as she followed closely.

"Clever, Harry." Fred praised, referring to his cloak.

"But not clever enough." George teased.

"Besides, we've got a better way." Riley chimed.

"I'm trying to get to Hogsmeade!" Harry explained, thrashing slightly against the twins.

"We know." The trio revealed in unison.

"Don't worry. We'll get you there -" Fred reassured.

"We will show you a quicker way -" George grinned.

"That's if you pipe down." Riley laughed. 

"Aww, bless him." George hummed as Harry stopped fighting against the twins. 

"Let me go. Come on. Don't -" Harry started.

"Now, Harry," Riley started, nudging Harry in front of the group and pulling off his cloak. 

"Come and join the big boys." The twins teased from either side of Riley.

"What are you doing!?" Harry hissed.

"Shh!" Riley hushed him sternly.

Fred looked around the wall to make sure no one could hear. The twins shared a look and nodded. Fred reached into his jacket pocket and shoved the map into Harry's hand.