..13..

Riley walked slowly back to her common room. Her, almost waist-length, brown hair cascading around her face and shoulders. She looked down at the enchated photograph. She wasn't upset or angry, but she wasn't happy either. She was worried.

Worried about Harry wanting to kill her Father, worried how her's and Remus' relationship would change. She worried that knowing who her parents were would change her. Would it change what her friends thought of her? What she thought of herself? She was a Black, and now she knew it. Could something like that change someone? Did she even want to know her father now that she was worried about all of this?

The girl sighed deeply as she approached The Fat Lady's portrait and neatly placed the photograph in her pocket. When she walked through, she crept quietly. It was late now, and surely everyone was asleep. She walked to where her and Fred slept the night before and kicked off her shoes.

"Wolfy?"Ginny mumbled sleepily. "Is everything okay?" Riley knelt down next to the girl and stroked her head slightly.

"I'm oka, hun. Was just with Remus." She reassured. She smiled slightly as Ginny nodded sweetly and drifted back off to sleep, rubbing her nose in between.

"You sure you're okay, Sunshine?" George asked, slowly sitting up. Her eyes flicked to hers, and Fred's floor-bed as she nodded, he wasn't there.

"Where's Freddie?" She asked quietly.

"He went up for a smoke. But that was a while ago," George answered sweetly. "Think he might have fell asleep." He chuckled. "Go check on him." Heencouraged his voice slightly hoarse.

Riley nodded and gave George a pat on the shoulder as she passed. She padded up the stairs to see the flicker of candlelight coming from the twins dorm and the familiar smell of weed. She smiled to herself as she hovered in the doorway for a moment, unable to see Fred from the awkward angle.

"Freddie?" She spoke quietly as she tapped on the door frame.

"You're back," He mused from inside. "C'mere, Love." He chuckled, removing the joint from his lips.

As she turned the corner, his face fell slightly, and he quickly shut the notebook in his hand. She looked a little upset and stressed. He held out his hand and gestured for her to join him under the blanket. When she made her way over, he moved his leg so she could climb onto the bench between his limbs.

She didn't hesitate in getting herself comfortable, laying into his chest with her head against his on his shoulder.

"What's the matter, Beautiful?" He asked sweetly as he kissed her temple lightly. She shook her head a little.

"Show me what you're looking at first?" She asked softly as she gestured to the book Remus had given him. Fred nodded slightly, passed her the joint, and reopened the book he had been reading through.

The two chatted quietly about the things they read in the book. They had flicked through potions for various pranks ranging from dying someone's hair blue to making the victim break out in puss filled boils. They giggled softly as they flicked the page again. The Instructions to become an Animagus.

"I never realised it was so in depth." Fred said, surprised.

"It's a long process." Riley giggled.

"You did this when you were Five?" He questioned, shocked.

"I was a very stubborn child." She dismissed, laughing. "I begged Remus to help me do it from the second I knew what it was." She explained.

"I don't think stubborn is the right word for it, Love." Fred half joked. "Insane. Maybe." he laughed. Riley laughed, too.