..24..

Riley and Fred had been tucked up in his bed together, only leaving to eat and go for a quick smoke between naps, the whole weekend. Percy hadn't been too pleased to find Riley in their dorm but quickly pretended not to see her for the rest of the weekend, when the twins half explained what had happened. Lee Jordan thought it was the sweetest thing ever, but didn't tell Fred that. Instead, he teased him about it when he could. Fred redid Riley's bandages Sunday night. Even though Riley insisted she didn't need them anymore, he managed to bargain one more day just in case. Just in case of what exactly? He didn't know. But it made him feel better.

They woke up on the common room sofa together Monday morning, feeling much better than they had over the weekend. And it was a good thing too, because they both had their final exams in Care for Magical Creatures and Transfiguration schedualed. Riley was happily playing with the chain around Fred's neck, and Fred ran his fingers through her hair softly.

"You nervous for the exams?" Riley asked softly.

"No." Fred chuckled.

"I'm sorry you didn't get to study this weekend." Riley said softly.

"Oh, please," Fred chuckled. "I only revise because you do, George wouldn't either if it were up to him." He laughed.

"You have spent ages in the library with me, and you didn't want to be there?" Riley asked in disbelief.

"I did want to be there," Fred smiled. "But we only studied because you did."

"Why don't you and George do something else instead?" She laughed.

"You told me once that you understand something better when you talk about it." He shrugged. "I told George, so we started studying with you," He explained. "Actually helped us out a lot, listening to you talk through things." He laughed.

"You are a softy, aren't you?" Riley teased.

"I guess I am." Fred chuckled. "Are you nervous, M'love?" He asked sweetly.

"A little," Riley admitted. "Always think I'm gonna mess up." She laughed slightly.

"Stop it. You could sit your Creatures and Transfiguration drunk and still pass with flying colours." Fred joked.

"You are so dramatic." Riley teased. Lifting herself slightly to place a kiss to his lips before standing up.

"Where are you going?" Fred asked cheekily.

"To get dressed." Riley laughed, placing another kiss to his lips before disappearing behind the sofa and up the stairs.

Riley quickly brushed her hair and teeth and went back into her dorm to see Ginny sitting up. Riley smiled as the girl rubbed her eyes while she pulled out her robes for the day.

"Morning, Gin," Riley whispered.

"Morning," Ginny smiled. "Meeting you at breakfast?" She asked sleepily.

"Yeah, unless you wanna hurry and come with me and your brothers to smoke and practice for our exams today." Riley chuckled.

"I'm good. I'll see you at breakfast, Wolfy." Ginny laughed.

Riley chuckled, too, as Ginny trotted into the washroom. Hermoine had woken up too, instantly reaching for her notes next to her bed.

"Bloody hell, maybe let your eyes open first?" Riley suggested.

"It's my last exam today," Hermoine stated. "Wait, don't you have two today?"

"Yeah, I do." Riley chuckled as she started getting dressed.