..31..

Fred held Riley close as he kissed her. Her legs either side of him, her stomach bare against his, his arms wrapped around her, hands on her back and in the back of her hair. He slowly released her hair from the hair tie and it fell down her back, he grinned into the kiss and re-tangled his fingers in her bright red locks.

I can't believe she let me do it.

Fred chuckled to himself, overjoyed in the way Riley trusts him. She trusted him completely, her scars on show without her hesitation. She didn't flinch or cringe as he touched or kissed them.

Not once.

"You okay, Beautiful?" Fred asked softly, pulling away from her just enough to look into her eyes.

"Yeah," Riley smiled.

"Comfortable?" He asked.

"Very," She nodded, placing another kiss to his lips. "Are you okay?" Fred nodded quickly.

"I love feeling you." He chimed sweetly, running his hand down her back to her hip.

"They really don't bother you?" Riley asked timidly, referring to the scars.

"I don't like that you've been hurt," Fred shrugged. "But no, they don't bother me. I actually think they make you look like a badass, and bite is very cool." He admitted chuckling, tracing his thumb over the bite scar.

"You're so strange," Riley giggled, placing another kiss to his lips.

"You love it." Fred grinned against her lips.

Bandit drew their attention by scurrying over Fred's leg and up to Riley's shoulder. Fred grinned when the creature squealed excitedly at him, and he didn't hesitate in happily petting him.

"Hey buddy, you been good?" Fred asked the creature.

Bandit looked sheepishly at Riley and then back at Fred, knowing damn well he had been caught stealing this morning. Yet the Niffler squeaked innocently anyway. Fred saw straight through the act that Bandit was putting on and looked at Riley amused.

"What did he do?" Fred asked.

"He had stolen some jewelery. He's given what he can back though," Riley reassured as she reached for her sunglasses and put them on her face. "He had your Mum's broche, Charlie's watch and this," She explained, showing Fred her right hand with Draco's ring on it.

"Who's is that?" Fred asked, confused.

"I think it's Draco's," Riley said thoughtfully. "He is the only Slytherin he has been close enough to for theft." She chuckled.

"And why are you wearing it?" He asked calmly, trying to hide the fact he didn't like she was wearing another man's jewellery. Never mind the ring of Draco Malfoy.

"I put it on to keep it safe. I have a jewellery box in my trunk, but I didn't want to rummage around and wake you up." Riley smiled. Fred nodded understandly, smiling slightly, yet Riley saw a flash of uneasiness in the guy she was sitting on. "I'll be taking it off when I next go inside." Riley reassured.

"I don't mind." Fred shrugged slightly.

"Liar," She chuckled. "You wanna have it on instead?" Riley offered. Fred shook his head slightly, no.

"Here," Fred chimed, changing the subject, and reached to grab the bag he had brought out with him. "Mum made me bring these out," He chuckled as he handed Riley the bag. He opened it to show it was filled with sandwiches, bottles of water, and a flask of tea.

"Your Mum is the sweetest," Riley chuckled. Fred nodded happily and went about pouring them both a cup of tea.

"What were you drawing?" Fred asked softly as he placed the cups on the ground.