Chapter 1~ Childhood Memories

As I child I would always play outside at night. Under the moons beams, shining down on me. Protecting me. My sisters, Kanae and Shinobu would play hide and seek in the garden while mother cooked dinner.

"Hmm, I wonder where y/n-chan is~" Kanae would always says while Shinobu stood giggling behind her. I never realised at the time, but now I know they took ages finding me on purpose.

Eventually they would look behind the tree or peek in the bush I was hiding in.

"Haha! We found you y/n-chan!" Shinobu would say with a smile. Then we'd all go inside for dinner then eat together before getting into bed.

When I was older, around 12. We adopted a little girl called Kanao. She doesn't speak much and can't do anything on her own. This made Shinobu very frustrated but Kanae helped her calm down. I think Kanao has been hurt in the past. I always tried to play with her but she never responds to me.

That's all in the past now. Now I'm training to become a Hashira up at the butterfly mansion. Kyojuro Rengoku is my sensei. I walk outside to the garden to get some training done before sunrise. Before the air is no longer still. Before I no longer have time to be left alone with my thoughts. My thoughts of my past. Of my sisters. Of my future.

Author's note•

Hii!! Tysm for reading this far! Glad I haven't bored you yet lol. 😅 If you're enjoying it so far lemme know and if you have any suggestions let me hear those too! I might add them into future chapters if I like them 😋

Ok anyway thanks again, have a good one and see ya in the next chapter!