Chapter 7~ Inosuke Hashibira

Since meeting the other hashiras I've been getting to know them really well, they're all so interesting in their own ways.

Muichiro told me he picked up a sword when he was 11 and two months later he was a Hashira!

Tengen told me he has 3 wives which is honestly quite surprising considering how full of himself he is.

I'd become quite friendly with Obanai, even though he seemed mean at the start. He introduced me to his snake (who he was really fond of) and after that we just kinda clicked.

We were hanging out one day that we weren't really all that busy, so we started chatting about valentines day. It was in 2 weeks and people, especially Mitsuri, were all very excited. Obanai had worked up the courage to tell me he was in love with Mitsuri but he was too scared to tell her.

"Do you like anyone?" He asked me.

Truthfully I didn't actually love anyone..it's just a crush I think..

Inosuke Hashibira, one of my best friends, that's what made it worse. He's funny, strong, adorable, protective and girlishly pretty. I don't know why, but I just couldn't get him out of my head.

After thinking for a while I respond to Obanai's question. "Well, there's this one guy..you don't know him though so it doesn't matter.."

He raised an eyebrow at me, as if to say, "that's all I get to know?" I roll my eyes at him and then quickly try to change the subject by talking about something else.

About 30 minutes later Obanai had to go so I decided to go visit Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke in the hospital ward.

As I enter I see all three of them in their beds but sitting up and chatting to each other. Tanjiro is the first one to notice me.

"Oh hi y/n!" He chirps. "Come take a seat!"

I sit in front of them and smile at them. I felt so happy around them..or maybe it was Inosuke I was happy to be around..no, that's silly...

While Tanjiro and Zenitsu were talking I kept zoning out while staring at..goddammit..staring at Inosuke...

What is wrong with me? Why can I not focus when he's around? Why do I always lose my cool!?

While I was mentally scolding myself, I decided I should talk to Mitsuri about it, she's really good at this stuff..and she's good at playing cupid.

So that's what I'll do, I'll tell Mitsuri later on when I get a chance.

Author's note

I'm really sorry this is so late and lazy. I've been really busy lately since I'm in the school show and there's rehearsals like every day.

I'll try to publish chapters more often but I've been really lazy and unmotivated lately and I'm running out of ideas so if you have any suggestions please feel free to let me know.

Thank you and apologies!