Chapter 23~ Human Bubble

Muichiro and I approached the shed cautiously. We saw the pot sitting on the ground, still and inanimate, as if it was an ordinary vase.

Muichiro swung his sword above the pot an he glanced over at me. "Tell the swordsmiths the gameplan, how they have to be careful and not act like idiots."

I nod and leave the shed. I see Kotetsu and another, older swordsmith that I didn't know, cowering together.

I kneel infront of them. "Listen, I don't know if you guys have any experience with this, but you have to follow me and Tokito's lead. Alright?" I say sternly.

The older one looked at me in fear. "A-are you a de-"

"Yes, but I'm a Hashira, trust me." I interrupt.

He just nods.

Suddenly, a stampede of the fish mutant demons comes charging our direction.

I swing my sword in all directions, aiming for the pots on their backs. I occasionally used my blood demon art to turn them to stone and stun them so they wouldn't scurry off when I tried to kill them.

Muichiro eventually came out and helped, he was soon followed by the pot demon. Everything from there was kind of a blur. I remember the demon eventually introducing himself as Gyokko.

Gyokko was ruthless and tried to throw poisonous needles at the swordsmiths but Tokito stepped in front. I was panicking and trying to calm the swordsmiths down but while I was distracted, Gyokko trapped Muichiro in a huge bubble of water.

I race over and try digging my demon claws into the bubble but they simply bounced back. I could see the terror in the young boy's eyes as he lost the oxygen in his lungs by the second.

I hear Gyokko laugh maniacally before speaking out. "You look familiar, girl. Do I know you?"

I raise an eyebrow. "No! Why do all the demons think they know me!?"

Gyokko laughs again before disappearing off somewhere.

I turn back to Muichiro's human bubble. He was trying to pierce it with his katana but nothing was working. I see him starting to struggle from not being able to breathe, and I was losing hope.

"Tokito..please.." I mumble to myself before feeling a light tap on the shoulder.

It was Kotetsu, he was badly injured.

"Kotetsu! Are you ok bud!?" I ask trying to hide how overwhelmed I was.

Kotetsu nods. "I think I can save Tokito-San."

He kneels in front of the bubble and takes off his swordsmith mask just enough so his small mouth was revealed. He presses his lips to the bubble and blows into it.

Muichiro's eyes light up as the air bubbles from Kotetsu's mouth reach his. It was basically a breath of air.

After receiving the air bubbles Muichiro trys piercing the bubble with his katana one last time. This time he succeeds.

Tokito falls to the ground after the bubble pops. I rush over to him.

"Thank the heavens, Tokito-kun is alive!" I say in relief.

Muichiro sits up and smiles softly as Kotetsu.

"Tanjiro was right..Good deeds do find their way back to you.." Tokito mumbles.

I didn't have a clue what he was on about, but I was just relieved he was alive.

He turns to me and looks in my eyes. "Go back to help Tanjiro fight off those other demons. I don't think he can do it alone."

I nod and begin sprinting back to the village to help Tanjiro and Nezuko, praying they aren't already dead.

Authors note:

Sorry this part is so late and kinda bad, I'm kinda giving up lol

Hope u enjoyed anyway tho, have a good day/night