Chapter 18~ The Hot Springs

Tanjiro and I were shown around the village and advised to visit the hot springs, so that's where we started walking.

We were getting excited to bathe after a long journey but we heard a high-pitched voice crying loudly and approaching us quickly.

I see a familiar girl with pink and green hair tied into three long braids. She's wearing bath robes that are tied loosely around her waist.

It was Mitsuri Kanroji.

Tanjiro starts panicking as he notices her robes so loose, he tries to tell her but she can't hear him. When she is standing in front of her Tanjiro helps her fix her robes while he blushes slightly.

I chuckled knowing Iguro would have murdered him for doing that.

Mitsuri turns to me and sobs loudly. "There's some guy at the hot springs l and..h-he was so m-mean! He ignored me!!"

Tanjiro cringes at the sight, she was easily upset over such a small thing, but I wasn't gonna let it slide. She was my sister's best friend.

"I'll sort it out Mitsuri, go get some rest." I say before marching up the stairs to the hot springs.

I see a boy bathing, he's awfully familiar but I can't put my finger on it. He has big eyes, a mohawk and a few scars.

"What's your problem, sir!?" I snap.

"Uh, do I know you?" He asks awkwardly.

"I dont know, maybe you do..but you had the audacity to ignore Miss Kanroji - a hashira - when she was talking to you!" I say bitterly.

"So what?" The mohawk boy questions.

I scoff and decide to ignore him, I get ready to bathe behind a bush and quickly get into the deep, steaming waters.

Tanjiro follows close behind. He takes one look at the boy before asking. "Do you happen to be Sanemi Shinazugawa - the wind hashira's - brother?"

This seemed to catch the boy off guard. "Ugh, what's it to ya?"

Tanjiro smiles. "Genya, isn't it?"

Genya doesn't respond to him.

"Let's be friends!" Tanjiro says happily.

"What!?...no!" Genya snaps.

Tanjiro rips his clothes off and cannonballs into the water, trying to bond with Genya.

Genya scoffs and quickly leaves the hot springs.

"Awh..I thought we could bond in our nakedness.." Tanjiro mumbles sadly.

Later that evening, we were at the place we would be staying during that mission, Genya was there too.

Tanjiro was still trying desperately to talk to him, Genya wouldn't budge, he simply got up and left.

"Maybe don't be so forward.." I suggest.

"I guess.." Tanjiro shrugs before laying down to get some rest. Nezuko lay close to him also sleeping.

I decided to also get some rest, the hot springs had really tired me out.

As I lay my head down my head was buzzing with thoughts, why was Genya so ashamed of being Sanemi's brother?

Authors note

YAY GENYA IS IN THE STORY NOW OUR FAVOURITE AMERICAN <3

hope u like this so farr

Have a good day/night!!