Chapter 27~ The Infinity Castle

I used my demon ability to teleport to the Infinity Castle, the home of Muzan Kibutsuji himself. When I arrived my heart sank, all I could hear around me was the sound of screams being cut short by death and all I could see was people crying and bawling while hugging corpses tightly in their arms.

My main priority was finding out who murdered my sister. I raced around the place till I saw a familiar young girl with a butterfly pin in her hair, Kanao.

"Kanao, are you alright?" I ask, panicking.

"No time for talking y/n." She whispers and runs forward towards something...someone...

I see a terrifying..yet handsome man..standing before us. His skin is ghostly pale. He has long, platinum blonde hair. His eyes are colourful and gorgeous. He wears the most graceful garments I had ever seen. Yet despite his beauty, there was something sinister about him. Blood dripped from his mouth, which was baring fangs in a large grin. He was a demon, and according to the words in his eyes, he was upper-moon 2, the 3rd strongest demon.

"You..you killed my sister..didn't you?" I snap.

The demon laughs wickedly. "Oh, perhaps I did..that butterfly one? I killed the eldest, Kanae as well.." He slowly looks up at me and his sinister smile slowly fades into a look of surprise. "There is no way you're a Kochō..you can't be..and you're a demon!?"

"Half a demon." I correct him. "But I'm still a Kochō."

He shakes his head. "No, I think you know me, or I at least know you..is you're name Tenshi?"

"Stop messing around, and no, that's not my name!" I yell, getting annoyed. I could attack him now, but I was getting curious.

The demon raises an eyebrow. "Calm down there~ anyway..i recognise you, very well."

I nod. "A lot of demons tend to recognise me.."

He grins again. "I'm Douma, is that name familiar?"

I shake my head.

Douma them examines my face, staring at my demon slayer mark. How it looks like 2 eyes on my forehead and 2 on my cheeks. "Those markings have me fully convinced you are Tenshi."

I sigh. "Who is Tenshi?"

"I'm not the one to tell you my dear~" Douma chuckles.

I roll my eyes "Then who-"

Suddenly I'm stabbed through the stomach by...ice?

I groan in agony "OW- OH FU-"

Suddenly Douma places his cold, pale hands over my mouth. "A bup-bup! No swearing dear~ I'm just going to get this ice to to take you and see someone you may or may not know! Toodloo!" And he then manoeuvred his hands and a pillar of ice slammed into my back while it pushed me somewhere.

Suddenly it stopped and I fell to the floor with a thud and banged my head. I felt even weaker now after being stabbed and banging my head. I trembled in pain, I hadn't experienced a battle in months and forgot what to expect. I was totally vulnerable right now.

I push myself off the floor and look around my slowly. I don't know where I am..but I see a corpse..half of one..I tried to make out who it was...long wisps of black and cyan hair hung around their torso and face. They had a small chest, small arms and a feminine looking face..except this wasn't a girl..it was Tokito.

Tears sting my eyes and I drag myself over to him. "Muichiro? Muichiro please..please! You can't die! You're so young..so, so young!" But I was too late, his lifeless eyes stared at me, but I knew he could not see me. He could not hear me. All I know is now he could see and hear his family in the clouds of heaven.

"What's this we have here?" A cold and harsh voice asks from behind me.

I slowly turn to see a tall demon with a red ponytail, purple and black checkered haori and a katana. His face stuck out to me though. He had six eyes..in the same spots as my demon slayer mark. He seems just as shocked as I am.

"It can't be..Tenshi!?" He gasps.

I shake my head. "Who are you!?"

"I am Kokushibo, upper-moon 1..but you must be Tenshi..you must.." He insists.

"I don't know who Tenshi is." I say blankly. "Did you kill Tokito..?"

"Yes, but that doesn't matter-"

"-It does!"

"Shut up!" He yells, seeming even more terrifying. "Do you know who Tenshi is, yes or no!?"

"I don't." I respond.

"Do you have any siblings?" He asks.

"Kanae and Shinobu Kochō were my biological sisters...but your kind killed them." I snap.

"Oh god..it can't be..are you..y/n?" He questions.

My eyes widen in surprise "Y- Yes..how did you-"

"Dear granddaughter..youre a demon now? Marvellous." He grins slightly.

"Wha- GRANDDAUGHTER!?" My jaw drops in shock.

"Allow me to explain.." He begins, "I had a beautiful daughter of my own, her name was...Tenshi. She wasn't like the other demons, I knew that, but I never knew she had a boyfriend. A human boyfriend. She said she'd rather leave in peace and harmony and what not than murder people for a living..and so they went off and got married. Years later they had you, y/n. They loved you so much, but you showed signs of aggression and being a demon, we still don't know why, probably demon genetics. They wanted you to have a normal demon life and sent you to live with me. I was going to raise you till I found out you were human so in the dead of night I left you off on the doorstep of the butterfly mansion, because I cared about you. I suppose Kanae Kochō took you in and raised you to believe you were her sister."

I had a hard time taking all this in. "Kanae and Shinobu..aren't my sisters..?"

He nods. "Anyway, now you're a demon, join me, dear child. We can end the hashiras together.."

I stare at him, fear and confusion in my eyes. He had a hand outstretched to me, if I were to shake it, it'd change my entire life forever..

Authors note:

PLOT TWIST TEEHEE 🤭

Tenshi means Angel in Japanese btw!!

Hope ur enjoying, have a good day/night!!