~Next to him~

Sulli POV

I was packing up my clothes for the vacation and oppa came in 

" Are you excited sulli~yah? " He asked

" Yea but worried " I smiled

" Don't worry just sleep and we have to wake up early to pick up the EXO. " He said while going through my camera photo

" Why are they coming with us " I was curious

" because both of their vans broke down and it takes 1 week to fix it, " He said

I went to my bed and Oppa said Sweet dream. He patted my head and I just smile at him.

The next morning, Oppa came to my room and wake me up. It was 5:50, he said get ready. I got my bags and my headphone, I took a shower, brush my teeth, and brush my hair.

We got on the big vans and there were like 3 rows. Appa and Eomma go there by their own car. So we are going to pick up EXO, We were in front of EXO house and Oppa called Suho Oppa that we were in front of the house.

Finally, all the boys came out, they look excited but tired. I was sitting on the 2-row seat because Minho oppa wants Suho Oppa to sit in the front. Minho oppa was the one who is driving so that why.

The first row was all taken, the third row was taken, and only second row is not. There was Kris, Tao, and Sehun left. Out of nowhere, Kris seat next to me, Tao, and then Sehun.

I didn't care because I was so tired. I bought 2 headphones that when you plug something on the phone you can plug two headphones.

" Do you want to listen to music? " I asked him

He took one pair and put them on his ears. I took the other pair too and put on my ears. I tap to play on my phone.

~ KRIS POV ~

She asked me if I want to listen to music

My heart was beating and I didn't know why but it beat so fast like my heart about to explode.

When the music started playing, I noticed again that she only have English song.

>>>> 30 minutes later

I feel like something is on my shoulder and when I look it was Sulli, she was sleeping but she looks really cute..... Wait.... what... am I saying.

When I was looking at the other, Sehun and Tao was sleeping too but Tao is on Sehun shoulder.

I didn't care if her head is on my shoulder and I really like it.... I feel tired and just went to sleep.

~ Minho POV ~
While I was looking though the mirror. I saw Sulli sleep on Kris's shoulder. I really feel like they going to like each other. What a cute couple ^-^ If Kris going to like Sulli and want to be Sulli boyfriend, then he has my permission... HEHE °·°