Confession

Sulli POV 

It was a beautiful sunny morning, I went to the bathroom and took a shower.

After a while, I went to the kitchen and noticed Kris and Kai playing games. I just went to them and they stare at me.

Kris: Sulli, want to play too

Sulli: It okay, Oppa I just want to watch. 

Kai just stares at them and he noticed something that mind blow. Kai Oppa plays fake a cough and I just went back to the kitchen, while Kris Oppa plays games.

After 10 mins later, everyone started coming down and meet at the living room waiting for Minho. They were half awake and half asleep.

Minho Oppa: so today, you guys can do whatever you want but if you are going somewhere far... Bring someone with you. You're dismissed and have fun

Yaaahhhh!!!! Everyone shout.

>>>>>>>>> Fast forward <<<<<<<
Author pov

So it was already afternoon and everyone was getting ready to go play.

Luna, Chen, d.O, Onew, Sungmin going to the musical theater.

Kai, lay, luhan, taemin, sehun, eunhyuk, donghae going to dance classes.

Tao, Victoria, Suho, Chanyeol, Amber, Kris, Sulli, Krystal, Heechul going to amusement park.

The other just went somewhere to eat or they are busy.

Sulli POV

So we finally arrive at the amusement park that I wanted to go cause last time I didn't buy anything. But I'm not going to play stuff that is really high.

While I look at my family who came with me, they seem like they don't enjoy except Krystal and Tao enjoy. I got sensitive and just walk away leaving them dumbfounded.

Kris pov

I was dumbfounded because Sulli just left us here alone. I remember that she shouldn't be alone so I ran after her.

I saw her went to a gift shop so I went after her. She was looking at toys.

Author POV

Kris: What are you doing here

Sulli: Ummm.... I'm buying you guys gift cause it seems like u guys don't want to come

Kris: what!!... No, it just it too hot today that why

Sulli just stays quiet and looking for her family gift. She brought everyone gift and forgot about herself. She was walking past a toys shop with the big teddy bear and cute stuff. She wanted to get that cute teddy bear with a heart.

Kris was behind her and saw that she wanted but left. Kris just walks behind her, and they finally saw their lives friends there.

Sulli was giving their gifts,

Sulli : I brought u guys gift because I thought u don't enjoy... I love u guys

Everyone : Thx... Sulli... We love you too.

Sulli was turning around and don't see Kris there. So everyone was having fun except her because she waiting for Kris.

★★★

Beep Beep

Meet me at the front of gift shop now!!!

Sulli thinks that Kris is mad so she ran as fast as she can.

She was there but Kris wasn't when she turned around and saw that teddy bear. She was surprised and saw Kris,

Kris : " Ummm.... Sulli listen, okay? "

Sulli : " Oh OK Oppa "

Kris was doing the man proposing style and said,

Kris: " Do you want to be my girlfriend...."

Sulli was surprised and just nodded and she was crying because of her crush like her back. Everyone was taking video because it was sweet. Kris said a song for her.

Sulli: Let keep a secret about us being..... Gf and bf

Kris: why...

Sulli: Because I want to surprise them

Kris: Then I have a surprise for u too...

Kris grabs Sulli and kisses her. Sulli was surprised but happy. After a while,

Sulli: here is your gift... Oppa ♥

Kris: Thx babe... I love you

Sulli: I love you too